B4 The Bell Tuezelday August 24

Peeb-that is great that would make about 12 of us from bellingham to vancouver..I smell a new chapter forming...by the way check out Lynden...you will like it and the prices! ;)

any babes in lyndon?

yes, Canuckingham Chapter.

According to a friend of mine who lives in Bellingham,

the key feature there is, in his opinion,

the nude beaches.

:o

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was only joking yesterday. Greenspan gave me a call and thought that the bankruptcy talk would be funny.

Philippines will never default on debts, Arroyo vows

The squeaky wheel gets the Greasepan

Desperate men in desperate times. They handed us the Philippine financial crisis yesterday ahead of poor home sales. Today, they are handing us the Russian airliners ahead of -- poor durables? All news is being manipulated and managed along with the markets. Doc is both right and wrong. News is noise but so far, the matrix has been able to use it to their advantage. Someday, it will no longer work.

Peeb-that is great that would make about 12 of us from bellingham to vancouver..I smell a new chapter forming...by the way check out Lynden...you will like it and the prices! ;)

any babes in lyndon?

the nude beaches.

:lol: - i posted before about surfing beautiful glassy waves at a nude beach in france - cudda hung "10" all day, but hey, the water was freezing :o

Futures are telling us that they already know what the durables report is going to say. Let's see if the matrix manages another boner jam like they did last night ahead of the bad home sales.

Here's a little durables foreshadowing.

U.S. sales for the Hummer H2, the hottest vehicle on the market when it was launched about two years ago, have fallen nearly 22 percent so far this year.

In other news, the Iraqi Hummer market is averaging 2-3 replacements, er, purchases a day. :(

any babes in lyndon?

the nude beaches.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I live in Bellingham

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a little durables foreshadowing.

U.S. sales for the Hummer H2, the hottest vehicle on the market when it was launched about two years ago, have fallen nearly 22 percent so far this year.

In other news, the Iraqi Hummer market is averaging 2-3 replacements, er, purchases a day. :(

I read recently that jobs at McDonald's have been reclassified for reporting purposes as "manufacturing" jobs now.

So does that mean that a Big Mac is a "durable good"?

Futures are telling us that they already know what the durables report is going to say. Let's see if the matrix manages another boner jam like they did last night ahead of the bad home sales.

They think they know.

Edit- futures are up 1.6 at this moment (spx). Are you joking? Let's get a handle on reality. :P

They think they know.

With corporate and Wall Street intelligence being what it is today, the insiders always know way ahead of the actual reports -- and they are undoubtedly much more accurate.

They think they know.

With corporate and Wall Street intelligence being what it is today, the insiders always know way ahead of the actual reports -- and they are undoubtedly much more accurate.

Whatever you say. What are you saying? Do we fall apart tomorrow becuase the futures are down a point and change or something completely different?

Archived