B4 the Bell, Freedomday, Aug. 13, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aside from the 9800 K-Wave Threshold, anyone else have key levels for the Dow?

3,593.35 -- April 4, 1994

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can we get there in the closing hour? I've got some AUG DIA puts I need to close out.

GIVE IT THE DEATH RAY!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody has it out for GSS, the gold stock.

Only one red on my screen today (although it was green for much).

Everytime it seems to be picking up I see a small order bid accepted at below the current ask and then a nice volume cap immediately moves in on top of it.

I call shennanigans.? Shenannigans on GSS!

Takeover target or insiders bailing?

GSS market maker has a reputation. By no means the first time 'funny business' with this stock.

Hmmmm.

Interesting.

I did not know that.

Who is this MM?

Somebody has it out for GSS, the gold stock.

Only one red on my screen today (although it was green for much).

Everytime it seems to be picking up I see a small order bid accepted at below the current ask and then a nice volume cap immediately moves in on top of it.

I call shennanigans.  Shenannigans on GSS!

Takeover target or insiders bailing?

GSS market maker has a reputation. By no means the first time 'funny business' with this stock.

Hmmmm.

Interesting.

I did not know that.

Who is this MM?

I think it's that elusive green MM....

:lol: :lol:

Need. .... Positive. .... Spin. ...Must. ... Keep. ... Nasty. ... Green.

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - The indices closed mixed today with the NAZDOG holding firmly positive (+0.27) after exciting earnings from Dell. Some profit-taking was observed in the Dow Jokes and S'NP

but Wall Struck was comforted by the loss-taking exhibited by the NAZDOG investors.

fwiw, in the 70's the oil companies were blamed for price gauging. today, they are making huge profits. so, it seems they have cut their margins, so as to not seem like they are gauging again.

i was living in kauai when inki hit, it 9/11/91 winds of 175 mph w/higher gusts. our house was the only one in our area not to lose its roof. having been in alicia in houston we learned: 1. crack your windows into the wind and on the backside open the windows wide. in this way there will be no vaccum and the roof stays on. fill a bathtub w/ water. cook all the food you can, so you have some prepared food. good luck to all and especially the fla. stoolies. dharma

Archived