B4 the Bell, Turdsday April 15, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch IBM tonite-Big Screw is one I follow closely-The Short interest has dropped like a stone over the last 3 months and calls have been building steadily the last month and puts have been declining at the same time. If they have blow-out numbers which I doubt- they stay where they are if they just meet the numbers they will be crushed and so will the markets. ;)

Watch IBM tonite-Big Screw is one I follow closely-The Short interest has dropped like a stone over the last 3 months and calls have been building steadily the last month and puts have been declining at the same time. If they have blow-out numbers which I doubt- they stay where they are if they just meet the numbers they will be crushed and so will the markets. ;)

YUP

Big Blue is to the Dow as AMAT is to the Naz

It has always been thier favorate jam of last resort

Someone is buying the bond in a big way

thesun,

Yes I have. What I have been calling trickle down effect layoffs are still on the rise.

I have been noticing the cuts in school teachers.

Do not like it.

Cut the school teachers while putting in new roads that go from no where to no where.

Thanks for the good work.

Picked up some more white metal today.

I think that Machinehead had it right a month ago. Energy shock this summer. If we happen to get higher interest rates at the same time, the thing is going into the toilet.

Archived