Stoolie Market Poll For February 2003

Where will the SPX close on February 31, 2003  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked 840. No hedging. We go UP from here for a while [noise like the weapons inspectors in Iraq being given a little more time and the nasty earnings guidance noise over with] and then rolling over and starting a nice descent into the end of the month. Basically we end up just a little lower than where we are right now. March, on the other hand, I would think just grinds lower all month to a rather nice low point well down from here.

I would expect mid-February to be a SWEET short entry and put buying [and selling covered calls] opportunity extaordinaire. But only if stoolies have the good sense and fortitude to TAKE PROFITS at the end of March, approximately.

OK, Stoolies, take your best shot. Poll closes Monday, Feb 3. State your case below.

Voted for 800!

If I understand Anals correctly, we should be in 10-13 week bottom zone at

end of February. 800 being round number will be defended just like 8000

was defended at end of January.

810, and if I'm right all Stoolies can come to my house on February 31 to celebrate!

Short term Dover Sole, leading to a small bounce for maybe a week. Then a steady drop off to the end of February due to (what else) war and economy fears per the media - but actually because, as Doc says, the FEED holding back from monetary growth due to worries about the US$.

Archived