Some Definition Of Terms . . .

Some prime example here of the Media trying to call the play after it has occured by interpreting the news.

U.S. stocks appear to be headed for a higher open on Friday on a boost in consumer spending and hope for a coming resolution on the brewing war with Iraq.

If the futures were down it would read:

U.S. Stocks set to fall due to relatively lackluster consumer holiday spending, and the concern over the looming war with IRAQ keeps investors on the sidelines.

... as you can see, my interpretation was made prior to this news, prior to looking at futures etc.... the wave patterns simply told me to expect a mild bounce this morning, because the collective social mood is ready to interpret the news as positive this morning. This positive view will last about 30 minutes or less...

And then, the press will read tonight:

U.S. Stocks sold off again for a 2nd consecutive day as investors become more concerned with lack of consumer spending and confidence, and the growing concern over the war with IRAQ.

Hey, what do I know?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read Sandspring Advisors recent blurb. They do not expect a big drop from these levels.

They do expect a relief rally around Feb 6 (Bradley date also) which coincides with Feb 5 "Vyden Cycle" date. ???

Does anyone know what a "Vyden Cycle" is ???

Ormsby : :huh:

Archived