Two Important Lessons From Piledriver

never say die....they are buyin every dip

these are our buddies, they allow for a nice steady slide down the "slope-of-hope" whereby Stoolies may profit by being patiently short. :grin:

if this is any indication not to get nervous (I know I'm not) the "market" may be "up" but the CaptialStool POS Index is down 1.5%

:grin:

don't let external price fool you, the market festers within. Game the crappy stocks causing the crappy internals and you'll be practically immune to the tape-painting and jamming by the Sphincters and Stage Mgrs.

Avoid shorting the high flying glams. There is a fine line between speculating and gambling.

Those who have learned these lessons as well as the one presented by The Birdman yesterday passed this morning's exam. Those who haven't should use the experience gained to do better on the next one. It is incumbant on all of us to live up to the high academic standards that are set here!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
realist-

$19.29 for 3 months of the Anals is an even better deal, don't you agree?

Taki- That's your compuker. There's always a chart in the box, even if it's the wrong one.  :grin:  Try refreshing the page when that happens.

If u hasn?t got $20 spare toilet papers then u guys must be doing something wrong. I use his cycle and other anal cyst to improve my trading and make more Toilet papers.

Doc. is giving it away for 20 toilet papers.

When you read the Anals, you get the whole stinker.

The Anals. Serving stoolies, all the time, all over the world.

To get an idea of what's in your Anals daily, click the Stool sample link over in the left column or at the top of the page. More recent releases from the Anals will be moving into the public download area soon.

===================================================

Did I tell you the one about Madame Stool, who is a native French speaker and spoke no English when we met? One day as a teenager she was travelling in the US. She went into a restroom in a highway service area.

In the restroom was a sign:

"No Pets Allowed".

Unfortunately, "pets" means farts in Quebecois francais.

No farts allowed in the restroom. "What a crazy country!" she thought.

So Doc, I guess it is safe to ass u me that Madam Stool does not refer to you as "My Pet". :D

Speaking of which, one of my favorite all time albums is The Beach Boys'

Pet Sounds. To paraphrase The End, this site is for people like me.

So Doc, I guess it is safe to ass u me that Madam Stool does not refer to you as "My Pet". :D

Pet Sounds. To paraphrase The End, this site is for people like me.

Let's not even start that Pet Sounds/Sgt. Pepper's debate :grin: (my fave is Pet Sounds) :wink2:

So Doc, I guess it is safe to ass u me that Madam Stool does not refer to you as "My Pet". ? :D

Pet Sounds. ?To paraphrase The End, this site is for people like me.

Let's not even start that Pet Sounds/Sgt. Pepper's debate :grin: (my fave is Pet Sounds) :wink2:

I couldn't debate that one with you yet Greg, 35 years later and I still haven't finished debating it with myself.

Archived