Job Application

hope you are right, really really hope you are right SG! :)

am short DAX, low this morning was 2564, i didnt cover, waited for the test of the october low at 2520.

Now DAX at 2648, it rallied thru the 38, 50 and 62 retrace of todays move.

I am nervous as a wrack, if we rally big time i am dead thats for sure. :cry:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FX

My interpretation is the pattern on the QQQ completed at 25.05 late yesterday.

Perfect ABC configuration, the hallmark of a wave 2 retrace. Perfect fibonacci targets hit all afternoon long on the 5 waves to the top.

P/C ratios low yesterday

Everyone assuming war will end in 2 days... amazes me. Even Schwarzkopf (spelling?) said so this morning it would be over fast...

Now apparently some futures jam?? Guess what, any jam will be SWIFTLY re-traced by 1030 am this morning, shorted, sold, etc....

I could be wrong, but I aint sitting around worry about that...

post-3-1043848423_thumb.gif

tanks SG!

i think exactly the same, if the jamming goes on todays downmove will even be harder, expect a low p/c ratio, boys will use that to short the shit outda sheeple.

Was just a bit nervous, causei could have 100 points in DAX more in the sack, maybe next time just use a stop to protect profits :lol:

you da man! B)

I would expect some downward acceleration after FED announcement - everyone will realize the FED is now powerless: whether they do anything with rates is irrelevant, or will make matters worse.. My only question is EOM jam, but I thinks (As WYNDY mentioned yesterday) the bulls are cashed out and over-leveraged with call options. May negate the "DoverSole" b.s.

I pointed this out yesterday as it was happening, we got poor mileage in price movement for the drop in the VIX:

SOURCE: 21st Century Alert (SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE)

"It was hard to take yesterday's "rally" too seriously, if you had an eye on the VIX.

While the OEX managed to scratch, claw, and fight its way to a modest 5.2 point gain, the VIX plunged 4.2 points. That's almost a point for point correspondence between the movement in the VIX and the OEX. That's terrible price "mileage" to get while burning up over 4 crucial VIX points. ...the VIX dropped 10.6% while the OEX managed to climb only 1.2%. Not good, if you're bullish. Instead"

Archived