Important Announcement

Regularly scheduled programming at this time has been preempted for the following important announcement:

Appropos to what Doc shared early this morning regarding his Dad I'd like to suggest that we do the IP for him on a daily basis until Doc indicates he's out of the woods.

I would also like to suggest that we all send him a truly massive dose tonight, concentrated between the hours of 6 PM and 9 PM, in order to jump-start his recovery.

Thanks and God Bless and have a wonderful weekend.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG dings

24.85 is a line in the sand they are trying to hold...

Should fall though this afternoon.

A closing print near 24.55 or so would line up with my WAY BCK IN DECEMBER estimates for the Dec low of Wave 1 down.

Wave 2 took us to 27.47

Wave 3 began there, and is unfolding in mini waves down.

Wave 1 of 3 ended at 24.87, Wave 2 ended at 25.84 yesterday....

And now the 3rd big one is upon us and just starting, unfolding in 5 tiny waves... looks like the first wave is still going down.

If 24.73 holds as LOD, then 25.13 to 25.17 is next move to short.... and then she will take us to 23. 37

Got it?? Probably not... bottom line, early stage of 3rd minor wave here.... dont panic and cover....

Pile - It's less than 1 and dropping. You should try vv 6.0

with Pro Trader. Took me a month to get used to it.

IFIN and BER are not participating - we'll see.

Looking at PEP too. Been doubling up on my shorts

that have been working - to keep from having too much

to watch. Crapvision talking sports. These times will make

great reading in 50 years. Just finished 'Galconda'. 5 stars.

an observation from sniff's volume charts... supportive volume is moving in the last couple of hours. This is the second volume moving average volume spike to come in today. Dipster buying? mm's and spec. war chest running low. And they want to slow momentum? I do not know. I agree with Doc, volume charts as with sentiment can be very fickle, do to delayed action and volume weighting depending on uptrend or down but something to watch anyway....

Archived