Sixth Grade Research, Part 2 Of 2

Let me know which futures charts we prefer, and I'll update my links if need be.

I like having the fair value showing as on Dr. B's chart.

That SNL skit is really something -- I happened to flip on the TV right before that skit, and my first thought was that either someone here works for SNL, or they've been lurking here to get material.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me know which futures charts we prefer, and I'll update my links if need be.

I like having the fair value showing as on Dr. B's chart.

That SNL skit is really something -- I happened to flip on the TV right before that skit, and my first thought was that either someone here works for SNL, or they've been lurking here to get material.

Don't think those lines represent fair value. They're the closing price. Check the source.

SG dings in

Read the comments quickly

SG believes a mild retrace is likely, hence 1401, 1040-1050 on NDX and 25.97 to 26.13 on q'S.

SG realizes the retrace could go higher, Im willing to wait it out as Im now short at 200% anyhow.

21.85 is my focus, not the short term bump.... the bump should be SHORTED, not worried about.

Finally... re BRCM... IN DEC OF 2001, I warned investors in BRCM (then at $47) that the fair value was $9 per share....

Nuff said, its heading to 9 by March

watch the 25.97 intra-day for reversal.... possible 26.13 MAX

I'm not at odds with SG. Basically see the same things. Keep in mind that oscillators can correct upward without prices moving up. Last night I wrote something to the effect that the up phase would last at max 1-5 days, if not over already. I don't see much upside. At best they'd try to hang on for a few days.

After doing well for months, thanks to a strong will, and in no small part to the prayers and healing energy sent by you stoolies, Doc's Dad had a rough nite last night in his battle with pancreatic cancer. I ask again for your prayers, and while you're at it, let's all send some to our dear stoolie friend rog, who told us yesterday about his surgery. Rog- Doc and all stoolies are sending healing energy your way! Get back here soon!

Many tanks stoolies!

Which way will the market move. I don't know either. But I will be watching as a large symetrical triangle developes in the compx. It is hugh and going back to the Oct. low. Looks like a few weeks to move into the apex. In the mean time grab the money in the short term chop....

OT. I don't like to post this after the open, but today in history is quite interesting.

* 1848, gold was discovered at John Sutter's mill near Sacramento,

Calif. The discovery touched off the great gold rush of 1849.

* 1908, the first Boy Scout troop was organized in England by Sir Robert

Baden-Powell, a general in the British Army. The Boy Scout movement came

to the United States two years later.

* 1916, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled an income tax was unconstitutional.

* 1935, beer was sold in cans for the first time, in Richmond, Va.

Archived