Tennis Ratings

From the Friday, January 10 New York Post:

This could be a stroke of genius, but it probably courts confusion. It seems a movie chain in England has introduced a film-classification system based on tennis stars.

Under the new setup a film with an Anna Kournikova rating has "no constraints on nudity," while a John McEnroe rating indicates "no constraints on language or horror."

Guess what replaces PG: A Venus and Serena Williams rating - because the sisters are rarely seen without their father.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG must ding in with some data here

The 21 day P/C ratio is quite low, bearish

The market feels very heavy to me, and my normally on target E wave retraces are subject to being off during a 3rd wave...

SG is considering going short at the close on any strength.

Problem is we have only had a 29-30% retrace of the recent downleg on the Q's at the 25.63 print off the 24.87 lows.

SG doesnt think that is enough relief rally yet...

SG however does not want to miss a watershed move down, which is coming soon enough....

My targets are 21.85 on the Q's for next unfolding leg.

Do I wait for my 25.97 and then go short? Or say, screw it... just get in and make the % move from 25.30 to 21.85 either way...

Thats where my head is today, perhaps I better drink a glass of water and cool off...

i need to learn how doc and SG do these things. If they were to "log off" or worse (maybe even go to jail for promoting shorting activity, like Japan), id be up stool creek without a paddle.

For you "lurkers", $19.95 is a steal. If you don't make it back on your first trade (assuming you follow the CMAPS and can read English), POST IT! Only through the sharing of totally stupid trading experiences can we Stoolies learn from each other.

As for me, I'm still learning. Fortunately, I longed SPX at the close yesterday. This will be, for me, a VERY quick scalp.

SOUP

Probably a good call actually. However, it goes against my "balls to the wall all at once" trading , which has been working for me.

Thats why I patiently wait for my targets to get hit, they almost always do within pennies. SOmetimes though its difficult to wait it out...

Usually when I dont wait (which is rare now) I screw up the trade...

So, Im just going to wait.... a real gift would be a rally tomorrow morning on some bullcrap KLAC guidance or something.... or a rally into the close....

But, my gut says we dont see my target til around or before the Bush speech next week.... probably before...

that's enough new shorts today.  Will wait til NAZ 1400 before slapping on more.  Still holding some dongers for "protection"

BRKS doing nicely in the slow cooker.

Still waiting to enter CMCSK (Comcast), which I can't help but think of as ComCasket. Slightly afraid of BRCM given its past history of ramps and manipulation.

Mob's former choice BSX is looking weak. Where is Mob today, anyhoo? Off in the Bermuda Triangle with Merciless and London?

that's enough new shorts today. ?Will wait til NAZ 1400 before slapping on more. ?Still holding some dongers for "protection"

BRKS doing nicely in the slow cooker.

Still waiting to enter CMCSK (Comcast), which I can't help but think of as ComCasket. Slightly afraid of BRCM given its past history of ramps and manipulation.

Mob's former choice BSX is looking weak. Where is Mob today, anyhoo? Off in the Bermuda Triangle with Merciless and London?

dunno. What happened to Charmin?

Ooops, RHI is poping its ugly head up for a shave. Its' bubbling up to the top of my fecal roster. Might have to take a swing at it.

Drano, notice how BRKS's early morning woodie is fading already.

Everytime I see one of my turds sport wood (>2% up) I nail 'em. Slowly but surely I'll be...

FULL TITS SHORT

Hopefully fully commited by SG's targets.

I wonder if this qualifies now on BRCM and CMCSK -- maybe I'm too anxious.

Archived