Little Willie Says "Hi"

My QQQ LOD in the UK is actually 25.02 - spookily accurate by SG. The only question is will it hold? As I can watch the market tomorrow, have taken out a small, highly speculative dong on the S&P......bound to gap down then!!

Mark

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many times was XLNX upgraded ? Last one I saw was upgrade to strong buy target price 45! I nearly , no, I DID fall out of my chair laughing!!! I have been tentative of shorting techs due to the fact the sheep still love UP?DOWN grades, so I am just piling into the S&P tops and taking the EASY money...not big $ , but easy $.....and great gap down potential ones....BSX WWY SSP ZMH CAT CCU WON CL boring , but lucrative! Since I think DOW and S&P have yet to drop hard, its wise to be in the biggest piggies in those indexes.....PEGS of 3, p/S of 5 or more, PE's of 30 PLUS, and basically p/b of 10 or more!! IE: ZMH net assets of 250 million and 8 billion dollar mkt cap......please , gimme a break ....

SSP upside is limited IMO....I dont worry bout a buck or 2 when we are talking an 83 dollar stock...its nickels if you are trading techs......I am averaging in on this UNPRECEDENTED stochastic move in SSP....When the tide turns its going to be the most BBBBEEEEUUUUUTIFULL Bear move you have seen on a daily basis in a while.....Kinda like ADTN.....it brings a wittle bear tear to my eye when I think about it....until then my average cost just gets higher and gives me lots more profit potential.....Again, so many shorts, such little time.........SSP WWY BSX ZMH CL CAT all the banks.......

SSP upside is limited IMO....I dont worry bout a buck or 2 when we are talking an 83 dollar stock...its nickels if you are trading techs......I am averaging in on this UNPRECEDENTED stochastic move in SSP....When the tide turns its going to be the most BBBBEEEEUUUUUTIFULL Bear move you have seen on a daily basis in a while.....Kinda like ADTN.....it brings a wittle bear tear to my eye when I think about it....until then my average cost just gets higher and gives me lots more profit potential.....Again, so many shorts, such little time.........SSP WWY BSX ZMH CL CAT all the banks.......

I don?t like sweating. So I normally wait for the top it always take time. given time everthing is going down but can take the strain?

I think u can.

take care,

Archived