What It's All About

That Bank of America call is just plain stupid.

Must be that Tom Mc Anus again. Everytime he ups his allocation the market tanks shortly thereafter.

Good morning guys. Since you mentioned BAC. I bought some puts last week. May 65s. My target is below 60. Any opinions here?

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"The best thing we can do for our country is to keep buying, keep showing up, keep doing the things that make this country great," Reed says. "I don't think this war will be prolonged. Our boys and girls will get it done, and it will be quick. It's just a matter of finishing up old business, basically."

more here

None maturing. Only question is Cchan's thought that the reverse rp requires an add today, which I don't think to be the case. Hoping that Doc can resolve that one, but I'm quite sure that it's not an MSP. I think that it's net 4.75 total added today.

"The Feed astounded everybody with $2.5 billion in weekend reverse repos, on top of $8.25 billion in expiring repos, for a net drain of $10.75 billion. The $2.5 billion will be added back Monday. There are no repo rollovers Monday. "

This is a quote from weekend anal, so i guess add back.

Guest sigmoidoscope

If bully can't bounce it from here, I think he's in real trouble, and we're probably heading down to the October lows for a test.

If we bounce off them, it would be a corker.

If we do not and go lower, the bulls might lose some of their euphoria and start to panic in a series of '90% down days'

Starting to see some larger players selling puts, which historically happens somewhat close to a short-term bottom. Be careful out there. Even if Doc's cmaps are hit around 820, that is not very far from here and as Doc said in his interview I believe, a short-term rally can come at anytime, although the biggest part of the decline can be right ahead. Very dangerous trading environment. IMHO

Archived