Yet Another Learning Opportunity Regarding The Inner Game

Glad, great opener today.

Stoolie's, this is our hour. We've waited long enough, don't blow it.

After today next significant turn day is Feb 20. Sit back and relax, everything points down. Do as Livermore would do, go with the trend, don't fight it or second guess it. Its the best you can do.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THe pig that never dies eh?

A mini C leg of a mini ABC should wrap up this morning

And head back down

Either way, SG stays short.... the games continue, but only for so long.

damn right sg....it is amazing this pig held so long

there about to get what they deserve.

Well, these charts, one snapshot in many I track, said to buy QQQ and SPY calls at 3:30 pm yesterday, fucutures be damned! But does it last? I think Doc has called for a rolloover after the first hour or so. I read that yesterday, though. Should be an INTERESTING day what? I am still learning so don't put too much faith in stuff I experiment with.

scauth.jsp?symbol=QQQ&width=700&height=1000&price.display=3&duration=3d&interval=30&price.scale=1&VOL=&hideevents=1&barsofar=1&FS=3,4,5&SS=3,4,5&STO=3,4,5&ROC=3,4,5&POSC=3,4,5&scheme=blugray&snapquote=1&service=ProphetSnapCharts&scsave=1&randomize=0.014144479910814911&.gif

scauth.jsp?symbol=SPY&width=700&height=1000&price.display=3&duration=3d&interval=30&price.scale=1&VOL=&hideevents=1&barsofar=1&FS=3,4,5&SS=3,4,&STO=3,4,5&ROC=3,4,5&POSC=3,4,5&scheme=blugray&snapquote=1&service=ProphetSnapCharts&scsave=1&randomize=0.11628630253611494&.gif

Archived