Yet Another SG Lesson Well Worth Repeating

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear Patsies,

Thank you very much for all your money. ?It was very generous of you to just give it away. ?Once again, thank you very much.

Regards,

PD

P.S. instead of buying worthless tech trash, you could opt to just wire me the money. ?I'll email you my bank account routing number.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .lach.gif

Have been a member for months but didnt log in. I enjoy the site and you will see I am often tuned in.

Watching HUI for a pullback to add positons. Called my broker this afternoon . He stated gold had had a nice run but it was too late. He also rec LU every time I called sev years ago but I never bought that disaster.

Docs charts look good for Hui now. Comments please: Buy now , average in or wait for pullback.

flipping radio stations yesterday, I chanced to hear an advertisement for Larry Kudlow and his incredible market knowledge. It was on a christian station of all things, and Kudlow is supposed to be talking about Christians in the stock market... Very weird.

ShitEatingrinner: Not strange at all. Krudlow says he found religion during his rehab. He is tapping into the current administrations religiosity. He will crash and burn again and this time for good.

MyGoldenStool- LOL, yes that is a good idea. I wonder if they keep a cardiologist on staff in case Creamer goes into full code during one of his rants? Krudlow is the perfect example of what I detest. He really inspires me in a strange contrarian way.

I try to watch them every night- My wife and I refer to them as Dumb and Dumber. My wife can't believe I like watching them, but I tell her that they are the best contrarian indicator I've found yet. When they turn bearish on the market- I'm gonna go 200% long RYVYX. :lol:

Have been a member for months but didnt log in. I enjoy the site and you will see I am often tuned in.

Watching HUI for a pullback to add positons. Called my broker this afternoon . He stated gold had had a nice run but it was too late. He also rec LU every time I called sev years ago but I never bought that disaster.

Docs charts look good for Hui now. Comments please: Buy now , average in or wait for pullback.

your stoolie name was that great snl skit from years ago.

welcome! :D :shocked :P

DJIA, 15 minutes

Quite obvious where the trading range is I would say.

Nice chart. SPX is starting to look more like a triangle, starting w/ the peak last Wednesday. I would post a chart, but I'm feeling exceptionally lazy today.

Here ya go. From curry's site.

Nice SPX chart.....at least someone took the effort.......I got that one flagged as well.

We also got a COMPX, 60 minute, descending wedgie (damn close to being a channel) happening as well. But like Preztel Logic, too damn lazy to post that chart.

Yeah, I'm tempted to call that a channel, too.

You and I are now posting "virtual charts." :D

supercolonblow. Doc is an entertainer and, as such, can't tell you how to handle your money. Doc turned bullish on gold in April of 2001. It's a little late to be investing in the stocks, especially now that the world's worst market timer, Jimmy Jones Cramer, has turned bullish on them.

If you want Doc's take on HUI, you can get it nightly in the Anals. It's a regular daily feature. Charts, cmaps, comment, the whole schmeer. $19.29. Cheap! As Al would say.

flipping radio stations yesterday, I chanced to hear an advertisement for Larry Kudlow and his incredible market knowledge. ?It was on a christian station of all things, and Kudlow is supposed to be talking about Christians in the stock market... ?Very weird.

ShitEatingrinner: Not strange at all. Krudlow says he found religion during his rehab. He is tapping into the current administrations religiosity. He will crash and burn again and this time for good.

Krudlow's probably looking for a dime bag as we speak...

KRUDLOW BORN AGAIN

It is no suprise that bulls are now turning to prayer in this fourth year of a bear market.

I expect Cramer will get religion any day now.

It really is the time for prayer for these guys.

Its now the chinese year of the sheep - how appropriate

What do you get when you mix Creamer with Crud Low?

Shit that both floats and gloats

Archived