Faster Than the Speed of Light

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bullphoria!!!

OK, now its time for us to go short...........

* sigh * The only thing we know for sure is that the bear market will start (we can no longer say "resume", as this faux-economic-boom rally has now far out lasted the crash of '00-'02) when everyone is at maximum euphoria. We are certainly at that now, even with the Iraq situation exceeding most previous worse case scenarios, and with Iran, North Korea, gas prices, oil prices at levels which would have been considered apocolyptic no more than 5 years ago, the beginning of a housing implosion...do'n't matter. The new ceiling level of maximum euphoria keeps climbing.

Anyway, I'm mostly in gold & silver- not because that's where I put most of my money, mind you, but because most of my other strategies- namely, put options- are practically worthless. And yet, I STILL think I'm in better shape then the permabulls, who just keep placing bets they can't afford, "knowing" that the market ALWAYS goes up! Well, we shall see...

permabulls, who just keep placing bets they can't afford, "knowing" that the market ALWAYS goes up!?

of course their premise is false, but it hasn't been discredited yet

we'll see how many of them step off in time

actually not all of them believe it always goes up, they just joined in, as it currently is going up

unlike some people like myself who reamain stubbornly opposed to the obvious and thus get CONtinually impaled -- silly really, how simple to just play along with the scam, in fact that's really all there is to successful "investing" these days

Dec. 15, 2007 (Bloomberg) -- 2007 Year in Review.......Capital Stool founder Dr. Stepan N. Stool today officially became the first Trillionaire on the annual Forbe's 400 Richest list after cashing out 10% of his shares in CJRK, the upstart company spawned by members of his popular stock message board to market their automatic shamtrading software. 

After a demonstration of the software careened out of control, driving the shares from their $1 IPO price up to over $1 Billion per share before the plug was pulled, frantic messages appeared on the board attempting to warn the public that it was just an experiment and the stock actually had no value.

Despite those efforts, massive purchases by trend-following hedge funds continued to drive the price higher, topping out at nearly $2 Billion per share last month before profit-taking pulled it down to today's closing price of $1,759,855,314.50

Bullshiten:Attention

Having run out of Integers including Zeros,making trading impossible,all excchanges were shut down for the unforseeable future ..

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: Why did that happen?

=====Listen you yold its as as simple as --+--=???:oops sorry

For you Beardrech, some Galway Kinnell Why Regret

Speak

Did you ever think of becoming a Gold prospecting miner???? What an amazing eye and ear you have--and the two quotations of yours:Outstanding.

And about the constellation of synonyms deriving from the progenerative term "regret"..

Yes, the stinging ague of inwit is painful,but remembering the venomous bites I experienced from people who didn't like me, compels me to foregive them, in abstentia, knowing full well, that their remorse about causing me suffering, will forever remain unassuaged because I remain absent to them.

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: Some songbirds eat tiny pebbles,rocky measures taken to extend their musical careers.

Archived