Big Bear

Nasdaq led this rally up and now it looks like it will lead it down. Looking at volume. The nasdaq volume is heavily on the declining side 8:1. The NYSE volume is 2:1.

The NYSE has been following the Nasdaq. So even if I see the ratio become 1:1 on the NYSE and the Nasdaq has not recovered, I would expect the NYSE to follow soon enough. IMHO At least that has been my observation.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fart, didn?t you say to short these dudes a few day back.

Mentor Graphics (MENT) is falling $2.50, or 21 percent, to $9.38, enough to make it the leading percentage decliner among Nasdaq National Market listed stocks, after the design automation software company's disappointed investors with its 2003 outlook. anal cyst Jeffrey Macy at Needham followed by downgrading the stock to "hold" from "buy," citing the company's "anemic growth outlook, higher than expected expenses, and the stock's recent run up." As of Tuesday's close, the stock had gained 130 percent since the Oct. 3 close. RBC Capital Markets also downgraded the stock

Nope, wasn't me... u might want to look at this one though in the same group, they have earnings report and conference call scheduled after the close.. thing has had a huge move.

SNPS

"Idiot's Rally"

RIP

Born: Oct 9th, 2002

Died: Dec 2nd, 2002

Good riddance.

and Buried... I got the dirt on my hands to prove it...

thanks for getting me to "push the button" yesterday. Everything is confirming nicely today as anticipated. I'm loading up more on the next (wave#2) bounce. This reminds me of sailing, sails trimmed, new course set, kicking back sipping a brew and reading the ©maps for the next major turn.

That was one major-ass confirmed top. Wow!

If, indeed, wave A from 1108 (with FIB 1.000, wave 1 length 402) does terminate @ 1521, a "healthy" pullback with FIB 0.382 target @ 1363 does not suggest a too bearish middle term;

the wave C (in suspect) that "suppoe" to follow the current-to-be-confirmed wave B is an up wave , even though wave C may deploy in couple different patterns, (such as re-testing 1520, a failure wave,....), it all depends on how low B can go, so far, wave B is not confirmed.

Doc, I wish you the greatest success but I fear this board gets to popular and the media starts paying attention. They could learn so much from all of us that are "on to them", but they probably are too arrogant. Complicated Girl, good luck. I'm new here but I now find this board and Doc invaluable. This is the only message board I've ever posted on. My typing is speeding up to 12 words/minute.

good point, perhaps a 24 hr delay to unregistered lurkers would be a good balance.

Sweef, the Calandra bork seems to be a great thing to watch. AMRN was on a list of good biotechs a while back -- I think it was the Prudent Speculator but am not sure. I missed it too, having been out this a.m. Hopefully Tom C. will bork another one and we can jump in on that.

Archived