B4 The Bell Tearsday October 28

I have loaded Invisionboard version 2.0 on both Realestatebubblewatch.com and Bullstool.com, where some of your bullish former stoolie friends are hanging out. The new board software has the much requested "Ignore Poster" feature, which you can set in your board profile.

I will be upgrading to 2.0 here soon.

If you inquire to your profile, does it tell you how many people have "ignored" you. . .just so I can know when to take a hint . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doc, at 12:52 today you asked what David meant by the latter part of Psalm 23:4.

"Your rod and your staff are the things that comfort me.? The Hebrew word she?vet, rendered ?rod,? can signify a shepherd?s crook. Both the rod and the staff can be used for defense and to represent or indicate authority. Certainly, these implements would be very useful in beating off such predators as wolves and snakes. A shepherd?s crook could also be used to nudge sheep in the right direction or even to draw back a sheep straying too close to a spot where it might fall and get hurt.

Also the shepherd's crook is used to pull those dumb sheep (sheeple) back

out of the water when they get in too deep and then get water-logged wool.

Without the shepherd and his crook, the sheep would drown.

Too bad that sheeple don't really have shepherds.

Guest Icky Twerp

Watching a recent DVD issue of Nicholas Nickleby (Dickens). To paraphrase the introduction:

It was the amazing talent and feat of the bankers to make the word "speculate" synominous with "adventure", when what it really means is that tho' you can make a great deal of money, you may also lose a great deal of money.

I have loaded Invisionboard version 2.0 on both Realestatebubblewatch.com and Bullstool.com, where some of your bullish former stoolie friends are hanging out. The new board software has the much requested "Ignore Poster" feature, which you can set in your board profile.

If you inquire to your profile, does it tell you how many people have "ignored" you. . .just so I can know when to take a hint . . .

dude you will not be ignored...

the ignore feature will come in handy when "deep blue seas" or "patriots" show up

I welcome the feature with open arms... :grin:

I find it interesting that CEF has filed to buy so much silver.

I also find these numbers fascinating. I find them fascinating in the same way that I find the numbers about silver use in photography disappearing overnight and there STILL being a silver supply deficit of about 55 Million ounces per year to be fascinating.

On August 18th the NYMEX stockpile was at 112,195,182 ounces.

On October 28th the stockpile stands at 105,037,514 ounces

This is a drop of 5.80% in just over 2 months. With another several million ounces to be 'taken' soon.

Don't think to long about what that means.

In addition the registered ounces have gone from 52,751,960 ounces to 43,381,561 in that same time frame. This is a MASSIVE drop of 17.76% in the amount of silver not already 'sold'.

Doc, at 12:52 today you asked what David meant by the latter part of Psalm 23:4.

"Your rod and your staff are the things that comfort me.? The Hebrew word she?vet, rendered ?rod,? can signify a shepherd?s crook. Both the rod and the staff can be used for defense and to represent or indicate authority. Certainly, these implements would be very useful in beating off such predators as wolves and snakes. A shepherd?s crook could also be used to nudge sheep in the right direction or even to draw back a sheep straying too close to a spot where it might fall and get hurt.

There is a lot simpler meaning to this Psalm.

Definitions of "rod and staff" are not simple enough.

"You" and "Comfort" are all that are necessary.

The brain does reign,

The land of the mundane.

It can plan and chart and barter

But for a clue,

As to what might be true,

It is clear the heart is smarter.

I find it interesting that CEF has filed to buy so much silver.

I also find these numbers fascinating. I find them fascinating in the same way that I find the numbers about silver use in photography disappearing overnight and there STILL being a silver supply deficit of about 55 Million ounces per year to be fascinating.

On August 18th the NYMEX stockpile was at 112,195,182 ounces.

On October 28th the stockpile stands at 105,037,514 ounces

This is a drop of 5.80% in just over 2 months. With another several million ounces to be 'taken' soon.

In addition the registered ounces have gone from 52,751,960 ounces to 43,381,561 in that same time frame. This is a MASSIVE drop of 17.76% in the amount of silver not already 'sold'.

The electronic uses for silver, and possibly even for clothes, is expanding.

COMEX shorts sellers think they are driving fast down a six-lane interstate, but intsead of being able to make monthly smooth exits off the ramps, they will just one day find the highway suddenly ends at a cliff while they are still traveling above the speed limit.

That day is in months, not years.

Twig that means you are crossing into Canuck Land at Coutts that Rancher on the knoll on your left a mile out is my nephew Alan pls wave! :lol:

Brian, yep, Coutts it is. I'll throw a wave your nephew's way as I pass :) . I'm looking forward to crossing over to my homeland. It's frustrating to be this close, and have to wait.

and CDE is up 2% AH... :D

The one thing that always bothers me about silver is that in an econ. turndown, which I think 99% of us agree MUST happen; these non-money uses are going to go down drastically.

But, I guess one could say that, in such a turndown/crash, the copper, lead, and zinc, mines will be closing; taking much of the fresh supply away simultaneously. Perhaps that will be enough to cause higher prices; or at least keep it from dropping.

dude you will not be ignored...

the ignore feature will come in handy when "deep blue seas" or "patriots" show up

I welcome the feature with open arms... :grin:

'Passive aggression' is posting your ignore list ... :lol:

Senator Joseph Biden of Delaware has been asked by Mr Kerry to become Secretary of State in a Democratic administration ...

Mr Kerry is likely to offer [Richard Holbrooke] the job of special Middle East peace co-ordinator, senior Democrats say ...

Rand Beers, who resigned from the Bush Administration?s National Security Council over the Iraq war, is likely to be National Security Adviser ...

The anti-dream team

Ay yi yi. Even ABB (Anybody But Bush) voters may balk at this crowd of hacks, retreads and losers.

Senator Biden, like Kerry himself, is a warmonger pig who voted for the Iraq invasion.

Put him in charge of State, and it'll be indistinguishable from re-electing the Chimp: Four more wars! :( :angry:

Archived