Ah HA!!! TwoScrews!

A FOOT fetishist are you?

p.s. Please take one out of your MOUTH! :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tia.

just KIDDING AROUND TwoScrews!

well.

SORT of...

HMMMMmmmmm......

We have a putative dominatrix and, now, a foot fetishist.

What NEXT???

Did anyone ASSk B if she in fact, obliged, and spanked those older naughty boys, who, allegedly implored her to do so? And if she did if she ENJOYED EVERY SECOND of it?

HRFF iSNOT an old fuddy-duddy yet, butt he's slowly wurkin' on getting there.

When he grows UP, in fact, he'd like to wind up as those two old f***ts on THE MUPPETS.

Or Benny Hill, perhaps.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the biggest meltdowns in bond market history and not one hedge fund blows up?!

Doubtful  :lol:

uncle al says derivatives perfectly control risk, therefore the bond market crash will not result in a blowup. NOT.

Al said that there is no inflation....he also said he'd be buying up the Lond Bonds...he also said that he believed in gold at one time....Al is a congenital liar.

Dear Betty BeeBoop:

BARE likes you too. You can spank him any time you want.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh. HRFF was concerned this bored might become a hot tip hotbed.

Now, if you will EXCUSE The BARE he is going into SEVERE WITHDRAWAL - immediately. U c, he went the WHOLE week without watching Crapvision more than about 1/2 hour total.*

Send methadone to: The BARE's lair, somewhere in Seattle, a howling wilderness of cultural eclecticism and puter nerds run amok situate on Puget Sound.

Tia.

*Actually, this is nothing more than a CHEAP SYMPATHY PLOY which you are free to disregard.

Hey Betty Blo....

Better tone down those posts, or one of the Hall Monitors will delete your post since Doc's away.

Too bad for censorship.

Anybody see my picture of Arnold and the KLAC-style Trash Can Lids before it was deleted??

There's a nude photo of Brad Pitt around somewhere. Six pack stomach and a strong pistol. I'll see if I can dig it up for you.

Hey Betty Blo....

Better tone down those posts, or one of the Hall Monitors will delete your post since Doc's away.

Too bad for censorship.

Anybody see my picture of Arnold and the KLAC-style Trash Can Lids before it was deleted??

There's a nude photo of Brad Pitt around somewhere. Six pack stomach and a strong pistol. I'll see if I can dig it up for you.

I wish you'd stop referring to "love bumps" as trash can lids! :angry:

I missed the Ahnold pic, Could you repost it? And I'd really like to see the Brad Pitt pic! YEEHAW!

Quote of the day from Lance at dailymarketsummary.com

"The gold complex rallied strongly today despite a bounce in the dollar. One day doesn?t make a trend, but this is not the first time this has happened in recent months. Additionally, gold has been moving up in all currencies for some time and is basically in the same technical position in the euro, yen, Swiss franc, as well as the Australian and Canadian dollars. As we?ve discussed before, there is going to be enormous pressure on central banks globally to depreciate their currencies in order to try and keep this broken US-centric system alive, and today?s action appears to be signaling that the market is sniffing this out. Is the market beginning to come to the conclusion that all central banks are going to print their currencies into confetti?"

"Today?s action in the gold complex was particularly interesting since gold and its shares made large moves up in the face of a stronger dollar. Gold now broken free of its purely anti-dollar status and may have begun to rally on its own. That is worth noting."

re: PM manias. I agree re: equities, although they will do better than most by the time the bear is over. I trade 'em short and long.

Re: physical - gold may plateau in a few years, I'm sure there are a few million tons hiding in the world banks and fire safe's ala Saddam. Silver is different. Traders will be suprised to see diminishing quantities of silver bars cross the table, after a certain price fulcrum has passed. About 3 years, IMHO. Then the production from stagnant mines will kick in, but will only be profitable at a price in the 15 range. I expect inflation-adjusted panics to eventually surpass the 1980's Hunt panic, on several occasions for decades.

With these, my strategy is hold and accumulate. If I need to, I can borrow using these as collateral.

I hadn't noticed before, but one of the gold dealers I use for physical is now advertising Kilo Gold Bullion bars with a Suisse Pamp stamp.. price $11,830. I guess demand is growing.... :)

ain't no mistaken where this porker is headed from here.

S&P Commercials loaded more shorts :lol:

http://www.vtoreport.com/sentiment/cot.htm

Knucklehead Sentiment still insane and long overdue for a solid ass-whopping cleansing

http://www.vtoreport.com/sentiment/sentiment.htm

Bye-bye Nads 100, bet you'll be the first to hit the bottom, the rest will follow

http://stockcharts.com/gallery?$BPNDX

Looks like we're heading for another one of those slow graceful "Swan Dives" ala May-Sept 2001 and March-July 2002 :P

http://www.decisionpoint.com/affiliate/NHNL.html

Still slowly adding more cube shorts on each daily/hourly overbought condition. Don't rush the market or your trading but don't be late to the party either.

Full steam ahead captain. :grin:

Re China mart....they keep reporting sales up , retail spending up, same stores up etc but remember who Daboyz buy from....gotta expect the bottomline is taking a hit with the weakness in the dooolar. TRADE SAFE

All I know about Walmart, is that people are nuts over their super stores, myself included.

At least in Utah, many of the workers are between 30 & 45 years old. There's youth, but mostly well trained adults, eager and professional. The hours are 24/7 and the employees are thankful to have a job with a growing company.

Maybe Utah is the only place where it is like this... but I have a hunch, it's not.

Maybe HD would be a nice short, once these $400.00 checks get run thru the mill. I personally think that the food stores in my area.. Albertsons & Smith's (Fred Meyer), are toast.

Come to think of it... the other food stores are the ones to short. <_<

Archived