Difference * -1.89 5/13 18:45

Jun 2004 Change Price Last updated

NASDAQ? -0.50 1409.00 5/14 0:02

Fair Value 1418.26 5/13 18:45

Difference * -9.26 5/13 18:45

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a massive illusion...The system is defacto global...sell strength and buy weakness... Sell Japan which the US exports debt inflation to and then Buy the US...is one example...

But that is only maintaining an opulant roof while the foundation of the structure crumbles...

Top sucks from the bottom...The US is a massive looting machine...That is reaching maximum potential.

The system is rotten beyond most humans socially engineered into a trance state can even begin to comprehend.

Once the slaves in the mud brick pits collapse...Pharaoh's empire will not grow anymore. It will begin to crumble...into dust.

50 years of crumble so far...not much longer...

Guest yobob1
Then we're close to the point that we can't be in the market at all because the Matrix  intends to lock all the doors, not just one particular on-line brokerage.

I am using Scottrade entirely because they have an office here that I can go in to in case the cable goes out, etc. Admittedly that won't save me if the whole thing is stopped, but at least I can get direct access to a human broker if I have to.

Somehow I envision you storming into the borker's office with an assault weapon and piano wire in hand - " Now when I said GMTFO, I meant it!"

Then we're close to the point that we can't be in the market at all because the Matrix? intends to lock all the doors, not just one particular on-line brokerage.

I am using Scottrade entirely because they have an office here that I can go in to in case the cable goes out, etc. Admittedly that won't save me if the whole thing is stopped, but at least I can get direct access to a human broker if I have to.

Somehow I envision you storming into the borker's office with an assault weapon and piano wire in hand - " Now when I said GMTFO, I meant it!"

With Hypertiger covering my rear..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived