B4 The Bell Tuezelday October 12

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does any one know why Cris Locke nolonger posts here, AKA oyster.

I don't have any special knowledge but I think the answer is that is he is just too busy, plus he experienced some illness a few months ago or so.

Apparently he still appears on CNCB Europe, but at some hour too early to be viewed here in the NYC area.

Sometimes he also checks in on LOB or someone starts a thread about his appearance on Crapvision.

TE, how did you post that pic?

I found a bear pic that I would like to share wiz y'all.

I saved it to my hardrive under My Pictures.... now what?

HELP!!!!

Instructions here...........

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=635

see the post

Posting images that reside on your local hard disk

MH - Video of arrested protestors on Democracy Now's website. Just returned from Montreal. Car searched by state troopers at now permanent search stop on major highway, about 90 minutes from the border. I said "is this normal" he said "yes ma'm. normal". I said "also illegal. anybody tell you that? " he said, "no ma'm". This came after a four hour interrogation at Scotia Bank in Montreal where they finally did not allow me to open an account but may in the future after they have checked my credit, my balances, my tax returns, telephoned all of my banks and my landlord, and then only if I can provide the names and phone numbers of three contacts in Quebec. They suggested I return after I have purchased real estate in Canada. prison planet indeed.

Next question: Is there a way to use it as my signature at the bottom of my posts?

Go to "My Contols" (Near the top of this page), then

Look for "Personal Profile", on the middle, left and you'll see your options, including "Edit Signature".

MH - Video of arrested protestors on Democracy Now's website. Just returned from Montreal. Car searched by state troopers at now permanent search stop on major highway, about 90 minutes from the border. I said "is this normal" he said "yes ma'm. normal". I said "also illegal. anybody tell you that? " he said, "no ma'm". This came after a four hour interrogation at Scotia Bank in Montreal where they finally did not allow me to open an account but may in the future after they have checked my credit, my balances, my tax returns, telephoned all of my banks and my landlord, and then only if I can provide the names and phone nunmbers of three contacts in Quebec. They suggested I return after I have purchased real estate in Canada. prison planet indeed.

End of that idea. :o

Just finished reading an indepth piece in todays "National Post" on the Corporate Giveaway Bill and I have to say that it is Criminal the Dems went along with the Bill and even more Criminal that the Idiot Prince and crew conceived it.  Highlights..."Even U.S. multi Nationals with operations overseas are Winners with tax breaks of 42.6 Billion $'s."...."The Bill revises Tax rules that would allow Companies to bringprofits back to the United States at a tax rate of 5.25% instead of 35% as long as the profits are used to create new jobs (doesn't say where) OR PAY DOMESTIC STOCK DIVIDENDS..  That means Companies such as General Electric, Citigroup, and Hewlett-Packard may save more than 8 Billion $'s."....."Tax relief will also be given to NASCAR race track owners, native Alaskan Whale Hunters, those who make Bows and Arrows and importers of Chinese ceiling fans."..."There is so much stuff in here that everybody is happy to some degree...said Bill Reinsch, President of the U.S. National Foreign Trade Council."  All I can say is...the Black Hole awaits! ;)

im not happy - my 'effing accountancy bill, fracnhise taxes and b.s. fees are more than 5%! not quite, but still,

the only guys left paying taxes will be the little guys.

more tax cuts and give aways - this country has gone nuts, our representatives are monsters - what do they do to people in D.C.

im going to a debate tonight at my sons high school... one rule - dont open my mouth!

"the only guys left paying taxes will be the little guys"

Galbraith and others have harped on this for years.

When you overtax the little guy you are impinging on what?

D-E-M-A-N-D

Think Commodities aren't hot...on our local Newscast over 2 Million $'s worth of Red Cedar Logs have been rustled off log booms in the last month by Tug Boat Rustlers..with red cedar at an all time high per board foot-the Bandits are back in town... also Canadian Oil anal cysts say watch for NG to moonshot, it has been lagging Oils rise so now it is CHEAPER and will become the alternative energy hence the Moonshot! It can rise by 40% just to level the playing field with a Barrel of Oil!

Real Reason for the Rally

Al's Pumpa Jam

Fed Update is now posted! Know what Al and his crew are up to, and how it's likely to affect the markets. Take a subscribatory and download your daily Fed Report.

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

fwiw, looks to me like we finished 5 waves down on the hourly dow chart. using a 9bar hourly rsi we have divergences. this bounce should be sold, followed by another 5 waves down. dharma

the xau on shorter time frames, ie, 5, 10, 15, and 30 look they have had 5 waves down. some top could be in place for the xau.

XAU:

Ten minute chart.

Hard to see 5 waves down yet.

post-20-1097633002_thumb.png

Archived