B4 The Bell Moonday September 13

Hiding Bear

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this aint a sell signal I will eat my hat. Most notably item #2. "0:32AM Floor Talk : Market strength being attributed to several factors, 1) no terrorists events associated with 9/11 anniversary, 2) BRCM +9% rally despite warning indicates that sentiment in Semi space has officially bottomed, 3) traders/money managers return to work today, and may be looking to participate in recent market strength."

Along the line of Soup's comment Schaeffer in his Monday morning outlook says that everyone is indeed in the pool, optimism is running rampant at a time when the technicals absolutely stink, he points out that on Friday the VXO hit a low not seen since 1996 and the preponderance of calls in the Cubes combined with the shape the Semi's are in is a disaster in the making. ;)

Bernie will tell his peeps tomorrow that the VXO hit ANOTHER new 8-year low today, of 13.12 ... at 13.15 as I type this.

These rallies feel like they'll go on for ever ... but when they run out of gas, they retrace a lot of ground in a hurry.

The market is running on fumes now ... feel those little hiccups? ;)

Hi everywhine! :lol: My house is in one piece. A few roof tiles got blown off. A couple of smaller shrubs and one large areca palm clump in a raised planter semi uprooted. The pool is black with mud and debris. I am going to have to try to get that cleaned up asap. Of course, my house is still boarded up. It is like a tomb in here. Other than that, everything should be ship shape in a few weeks. God bless those facing the prospect of a direct hit from Ivan.

I will publish tonite. Also, in case you missed it, I published a Golden Stool update last nite.

Tanks to all for your support, and patience. It has been a nervewracking time for all of us living in Florida.

Later.

Archived