The Sky Is Green

Another day of panic in the Mining sector no doubt.

Please keep selling 'traders' I'm working bids all the way down.

And for anyone who hasn't sold yet why are you still sitting in a LOSERS sector, go where the WINNERS hang out (and are making the big bucks) in four letter land :lol: :lol: :lol:

As to a wipeout in miners I say, Bring it on!

Looking forward to accumulating more.

Still keeping the powder dry as gold has broken below 329 Euros.

Not quite time yet to jump back in, but soon.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IBM Reports Increases in Fourth-Quarter Profit and Revenue

Jan. 15 (Bloomberg) -- International Business Machines Corp., the world's biggest computer maker, said fourth-quarter profit surged as acquisition costs fell and revenue increased.

Net income rose to $2.7 billion, or $1.55 a share, from $1.02 billion, or 59 cents, a year earlier, Armonk, New York- based company said in a statement distributed by Business Wire. Sales advanced to $25.9 billion from $23.7 billion.

IBM, which had been scheduled to report earnings after the close of U.S. financial markets on Tuesday, late yesterday moved up the release to this morning. IBM said it had the results completed and wanted to release them before the holiday weekend.

Ned- Repeat after me. "I am not responsible for my own stupidity."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, you should never feel bad about posting a well documented chart like that. Sometimes patterns break. Sometimes our best ideas are dashed on the rocks of destiny. Grown-ups understand that. Traders must be grown-ups. Mature traders understand well that we are responsible for our own decisions, and some of them will not work out the way we had hoped. New traders will learn painful lessons one way or the other. They will either learn, or not. The lessons are everywhere.

So keep up the good work! It's good that you care boaut others But don't ever feel reluctant to post what you see. And since, in this game, everyone recognizes that all of us are wrong a significant percentage of the time, (heh heh, don't I know) there's never any need to apologize for that. It's the nature of the beast.

Free stool for traders and investors.

Stoolmail WITH Spam Ass-ass-in!

Free email pre-filtered for spam by Spam Assassin!

Stoolmail.com. Choose from either @capitalstool.com, or @stoolmail.com. Up to 5 aliases and 5 mb storage.

Free webspace for traders and investors. Build your own financial website, or have a place to save your charts. 10 mb storage. Stoolcities.com.

My apologies to this board

A couple of days ago, in response to Wndy's selling off his miners, I posted a GSS chart and suggested it wasn't the best time to sell.

I was dead wrong, GSS went down quite a bit more.

I hope no one looked at that chart and held or bought because of it...........if so I am very sorry

ned, chit happens... it's beyond your control.

you're not responsible for the dip, so buy it.

patience in here, the concrete is being poured.

lots of folks who get paid for "advice" did the same.

free advice, is typically worth what you pay for it.

cheers to your fortitutde.

Attention lurkers and other non-subscribers. Being the charitable guy that I am, I gave Guruboard a break and posted last night's opening comment from the Anals. Not the whole thing of course, but you'll get the gist. So if you'd like to get a taste, check it out.

But you better hurry up before they ban me again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then come back here and SUBCRIBE dammit!:lol:

My apologies to this board

A couple of days ago, in response to Wndy's selling off his miners, I posted a GSS chart and suggested it wasn't the best time to sell.

I was dead wrong, GSS went down quite a bit more.

I hope no one looked at that chart and held or bought because of it...........if so I am very sorry

I, for one, admire and respect you for your good conscience.

Archived