The Argentina Model

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can pick up Video cards cheap then get into hardcore 3D first person shooter deathmatches/capture the flag on the Internet...While you are waiting for the collapse...I usually go on binges for a week against some of the best players in North America...Basically it is the only reason for 3D videocards or processors gerater than 1 GHz to exist...The average consumer subsidizes the advancement in 3D gaming and processor power...hahaha...

Screen shot from Unreal Tournament 2003...

Mediapic01.jpg

I play Half-Life and Counter-Strike on a regular basis. :rolleyes:

Like you said, take advantage of it before the collapse.

Games after that will be derivatives of "kick the skull".

Heh heh

:ph34r:

Have I flipped my fornicateing lid? Or do I make any sense at all to any of you? If I don't (make sense) I will quit for the last time! I know it was a joke. (didn't know it then, knew it after he said it was) Ain't this about honesty?

The End,

I was trying to make a joke.

I realize part of the reason some folks didn't realize the number was faked, is that as a professional photographer (which I am) I made the assumption that EVERYBODY knew what photoshop was, and what could be done with it.

That was a poor assumption on my part.

Guest Icky Twerp

Did you guys see the 60 minutes story AFTER the O-Neill piece?

Wuz about outsourcing jobs in India ... my wife gulped and said, "OMIGOD, We're doomed!"

I said, "what have I been saying for months..."

If THAT story registered on other formerly unaware people, I could see THAT having some effect -- more saving, less spending... too late , of course, but still...

You can pick up Video cards cheap then get into hardcore 3D first person shooter deathmatches/capture the flag on the Internet...While you are waiting for the collapse...I usually go on binges for a week against some of the best players in North America...

HT, do you ever play Delta Force Task Force Dagger by Novalogic?

I play on the Novalogic public servers with 31 other 'users' simultaneously...

the maps represent the terrain found in Afghanistan.

Found the commodity thingie I was making inquiries about earlier this weekend; jrmfl had posted it in IDS Friday:

http://www.sharelynx.com/chartsfixed/CRBJump.php

Beardrech, I truly appreciated the tribute you offered about your mother a few nights ago. If you were born in the 30s, then you're at least 70 years on. Love for a mother never fades.

Archived