The Grovenators

You know about the GM bellwether theory. As goes GM, so goes the market. Here at the Stool we call them Stoolwethers. Follow GM GE IBM MSFT INTC JPM and ten other Stoolwethers in today's Stoolwethers update. Cycle charts and price targets. Know which way the stoolwether's are gonna fly! Keep your nose to the wind. Watch those Stoolwethers! Another regular feature in your Anals! Take a subscribatory and download 'em RIGHT NOW!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The blasts ``accelerated the move down'' for copper, said James Koppel, a managing director at SG Commodities Group, a New York-based trading unit of France's Societe Generale SA. ``It's just that whole fear after 9/11 that terrorism isn't going away and that another big terrorist attack could occur in the West and stop the economic growth.''

Dr. Copper injured too

I don't seriously believe that the big bangs in Turkey damaged the copper market. Copper's been stalled out for a week now. It makes good news copy though. Probably a buying opportunity. :wink2:

MH says

I'm on the bear side, but the flavor of the opening suggests that they are going to 'stabilize' the market for a mild down day. Nothing to see, move on, etc.

Bearman reply when this mk tanks it could be in the blink of an eye

EXTREME EXAGGERATED COMPLACENY IS EVERYWHERE

! :o ! L O B ! :o !

What a open... I cant imagine how this market would handle an accident of any kind and yet the masses are oblivious to event risk, betting their life savings on the pot at the end of the rainbow. The 80% plus decline in the Naz was a lesson learned by few.

It is better for the bears if the frogs get cooked slowly slowly slowly. Be patient. B)

What a open... I cant imagine how this market would handle an accident of any kind and yet the masses are ?... betting their life savings on the pot ....

The same "pot" THAT MOUSE IMPERSONATOR sits on?

Funni. HRFF thot the mASSES(_)_)(_(_)? were SPENDING their life savings on pot, given that it's the largest cASS(_)_)h? crop in a zillion states.

Archived