Polesmoked

Eifuku? EIFUKU? EI-FUK-U? This had to be somebody's cosmic joke, like those FBI "sweepstakes headquarters" fronts that mail out the "you are a lucky winner" notices to perps with outstanding warrants, and "process" them when they show up to claim their loot.

As for Mexico, on average, the Mexican peso collapses about once a decade. It happened in the Seventies, Eighties and Nineties. The Mexican government tries to maintain a steady exchange rate, but prints way too many pesos. Before they run out of reserves to defend it, the wealthy families get word to convert their pesos to dollars, which really pulls the plug on the peso. Then a bailout package is arranged from the IMF or the ESF (Exchange Stabilization Fund). Both foreign and Mexican money pours back in from outside the borders into the 'new peso,' and the cycle starts again.

It seems a bit early for the decennial Mexican peso collapse. But it's been almost nine years since the great 'CETES crack-up' of 1994. And these are unusual times. The 6-year Mexican presidential cycle often influences the timing of these things.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just noted another close discount to SPX cash; third day in a row of this tom foolery after school is out. SPX now 6+ below fair value. 'twill be very interesting, these next few days, wot? Bareister's Haywire may ripen to fruition soon.

Glad your paying attention to the discount to cash thing. If it continues, i will become a bit restless.

Keep doing what your doing.

For stock market education, this is the best damn site, i have ever seen. It is MORE then Doc now. I would imagine, that is what he wanted all along. To attract people who could find a home in reality and teach fellow stoolies to "maintain" during this period of time.

You done did good Doc. Real good.

Tanks.

my only concern at this time for we bears is that maxpain on the spx for feb is 900 which almost guarantees between now and exp on feb 22 that we make a run towards 900 or towards whatever number becomes max pain in mid feb.....TRADING off this number has been profitable for me and saved my ass many times...TRADE SAFE ! We may still be in wave 1 as end suggests which also brings 900 into play as the 62% retrace of this latest move down!

I can hear them answering the phone over at Eifuku headquarters today.

Operator: Good Molning. Eifuku.

Caller: Not now honey, I have a headache.

I can just see Sean Connery's eyebrow go up when the receptionist at the front desk says that to him in some Bond film. Sort of like when he was introduced to "Plenty O'Toole in Diamonds Are Forever.

Yup-It was one hell of a KA-CHING! day and Homie any time you or any STOOLIE wants to KA-CHING it's fine with me. As previously mentioned the after-hours markets are on life support- BWAHAHAHAHA! Old AL will be working the Bat Phone all night so be careful! Seriously I took some off the table today (about a 1/3rd) just because I'm careful and it will be re-deployed tomorrow. Did I sell at the bottom-you are freakin right i did! Here is how it will be re-deployed-I will short my old friends Fannie and her bitch sister Sally-their credit worthiness was questioned in Washington today-can you imagine-Ooooh! I will also be short the SPX small caps index (SML) because all these imploding hedge funds are ass deep in the small caps. Try just try and sell 10,000 shares of a small cap company in a panicked market you stand two chances slim and none so SML should be smoked. No Gold you say-well i am well stocked-so no need-last night I posted Gold had completed 3 waves down so she should turn up and she did and she is up again tonite-could it be POG smells fear in the air?? So I remain 2/3rds short SPX plus the above. Watch the foreign markets tonite-should be a blast-I can hear Japan hitting the floor already. Trade Safe!

The analcysts are pissed.

January is up in smoke.

Gdp bad bad news. Go from 4% to .7% in one q. Eco in deep sh#t.

It is a thing of beautify to watch this pig go up and get spanked something fierce.

Dumped all q?s putz at 3:30 and re-loaded at 3:55.

The panic is on. Nobody will be long for the weekend.

This pig has sliced through 8k a few times already with no sweat. She is going down!

CYA

I have been rummaging around the message boards on yahoo tonite.most people are still saying the same things...

" PC DEMAND IS INCRASING AND PICK UP NEXT QTR."

"ALL STOCKS ARE Dover Sole VERY VERY MUCH , SADDAM WOULD RESIGN SOON"

"When most are convinced that the market is gone to hell, it will take off..."

"anylists will upgrade it"....

"long and strong"....

"buy the dips"......

"market is Dover Sole".....

"buy when nobody wants them".......

"the market always comes back"....

"pe's are low buy now"

of course almost no panic or worry,except one guy on the ko board who said"anyone think we will bounce back to 43 so I can bail?"

It seems you still cant pry the shares out of the sheeples hands,it will take a massive drop to do so(and yes some of the quotes above were spelled that way on the message boards)

Summoner,

Maxpain will change. 875?

I think we go LOWER from here and I also think that wave two will not bring a .618 retrace. .238 or.5 maybe. But, from lower levels.

Maxpain will no doubt change. B)

Don't follow me, I'm a dumbass :blink:

Fractional reserve logic...

Since the monetary base, ?money supply? or ?POWER to make thought reality? is ?debt? created out of ?thin air? with compound interest attached that is destroying it?s existence owed to the ?owners? of the Fractional reserve banking system? you must continually borrow (Create) more power out of ?thin air? with compound interest attached that is destroying it?s existence owed to the ?owners? of the Fractional reserve banking system to stay ahead or over power the destruction of power to maintain power, but once the power you possess is equal to or less than the compound interest which is "destroying" your power you have reached maximum power and compound interest will at that point continue destroying your power until you are powerless.

I think this is what is taking place...

Hyper,

The more i think about it, the more i think it's possible Prechter is correct.

After all, we have 21or31 TRILLION in debt (i forget which). How the Hell is that going to be payed down. The only logical answer, at this point, is, It won't. Chapter 11 or 7 is on the Horizon for many. scary shit in deed. :shocked

Archived