B$ The Bell, Tuezelday April 27

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With the Merc going retro whipsaws and head fakes are the norm. TA pretty much a waste ...just have to ride out the whipsaws and see what shakes out. Merc finally goes positive again sometime this Friday.

The Merc just nailed me. Too flakey, and at what is typically a trend-prone point in the trading day.

I'm sticking to the sidelines for now, though will probably try at least one tomorrow.

I feel so , so fortunate that the bull savant is on board to protect us all . What a relief.

Their he goes again. Not realizing that the Bull must be properly bulled up for the roasting. When will ye learn. :D

intraday test of 1144 complete ?...Sure hope so the sooner the better...eternal prosperity with DOW 11K -:)

The price to be paid cannot be imagined except by people like Hyper -:(

internals are pathetic, this is the last gasp, no clue how far they can run the soundbite avgs, but this has opportunity written all over .

Your are so right.....to the moon on fumes and the worst technicals ever. 'Why cant we just all get along' -:) cause when this bear returns an awfull lot of us will not be getting along.

Hyper will be right in my view

Archived