B4 The Bell Frieday September 24

Hiding Bear

didja notice Froohlick in his striped suit, striped shirt and checkered tie, he looked like a Harp.?

Froehlich, the PhD of Whoring & Shilling, used most of his time on Squawk to pump commodities. What he didn't mention, nor did any of the Squawk lackeys, was that his firm, Scudder, just IPO'd TODAY, their Global Commodities Fund (GCS).

Later Piss-On-Me used his entire report to tout this fund. The blatant corruption on Crapvision knows no bounds.

Man, I wondered about that! Now I know.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
didja notice Froohlick in his striped suit, striped shirt and checkered tie, he looked like a Harp.?

Froehlich, the PhD of Whoring & Shilling, used most of his time on Squawk to pump commodities. What he didn't mention, nor did any of the Squawk lackeys, was that his firm, Scudder, just IPO'd TODAY, their Global Commodities Fund (GCS).

Later Piss-On-Me used his entire report to tout this fund. The blatant corruption on Crapvision knows no bounds.

Man, I wondered about that! Now I know.

I went through the details on that fund. It makes no sense for the investor. You start off 5% in the hole with the sales and underwriting fees. There is little or no yield. Closed-end typically employ leverage that enables them to enhance performance. These guys don't.

There are good managers in the commodity fund arena with good track records. This thing just looks like theft to me.

Good for the firm, good for the broker. I guess they figure 2 out of 3 isn't bad.

Archived