The Grind Lower Continues

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Al Quaeda has just managed to decapitate the leadership of the pro American Kurdish FURces in Northern Iraq. Using the guise of defectors they ASS>>ASSinated the top commanders and got away in the confusion.

China, Russia and France are about to propose inserting UN peacekeeping troops to let Blix continue FUR a while longer.

See the DEBKA website www.debka.com FUR FURther inFURmation.

When is the last time debka.com was right about anything?

"Enquiring minds want to know."

They are usually right. For instance, they are the ones who broke the story about the Iraqi defector who was one of sodamn's personal guard.

Mousey, Richmond also has the Edgar Allen Poe house, doesn't it? How does that poem go....let's see, isn't it: "Quoth the Rodent: Nevermore!"

Yes it does my furry wing-ed cuz. It's actually called the Edgar Allen Poe Museum and it is a couple of blocks from where he lived and worked (at the Southern Literary Messenger) in Richmond during the 1830's. It is a very interesting place.

He also wrote the story "The Fall of the House of Morgan" as well as "The Pit and the Pensioner." Boy, that was a real horror story.

Ditto on not being able to get in the front door - just hope the hacker aint a Stoolie (PPT? The Little Green Men working for Big Al?).

Doc, I panicked, started sweating and my bowels gave me fits! What would I do without Stool? Consider a new contribution from me for your efforts "in the mail" -no joke. Your site is VITAL to many of us. Reinforced the need to LEARN this stuff soon. With the expertise here, many of us take it for granted, but who here has NOT made money from this site?

I was hacked a few years ago and become an "identity theft" victim - had to change EVERYTHING that had my name with a number keyed on it (including my telephone). I just assume now that anything I type anywhere can potentially be read by someone - there are some very smart, very evil people out there. I never use the same password or registry name on any website. The software code (not binary code) I write is on a computer which has no network connection. I keep a lot of details and codes in good old fashioned analog writing.

Anyway, I'm just gald you're back up, and will be happy to contribute to enhance the security here or help pay for the recovery effort. We are all deeply indebted to you, good Doctor.

Drano, that saddam bodyguard release by Drudge Report last week wasn't picked up by any other major news sources, so I assumed it wasn't valid. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Someone here posted a link to another news service that had picked it up -- it may have been in one of the seemingly hundreds of other threads going this weekend though -- anybody remember where it was?

I've been seeing references to that defector in newspapers over the past few days also but I can't remember where. Too much data...overload....too much data....overload......

CTX

oh man...that CTX looks like a wonderful short...too bad the options volume is super light...

I love the high volume during this last distribution top...MACD rolling over and RSI dipping under 50...goodnight irene.

perhaps I'll bid the April 55 putz if we tick up in the am...bahhaaaaaa.....

dw

I can't believe you guys use the front door. :huh:

This is a true story:

Someone I knew always had to visit the hot new restaurant or bar, and then make sure everyone knew how hip he (thought he) was.

So, he discovered that the current happenin' place was a bar on the rear side of a strip mall. You entered through the loading dock. The bar was called The Back Door.

This guy went to the bar. The next day he came to work and started talking about what a great time he had the previous night. Then he said, "Have you ever been in The Back Door?" The guy he was talking to was taken aback and said, "That's rather personal, isn't it?"

Archived