G-String Bullhorning Love Fest

"The Nasdaq Composite managed an impressive +1.4% gain on Friday, but the Nasdaq exchange's volume total was lower than its prior session total. That meant that it didn't really count as a technical "accumulation day" or a day where there is solid evidence that institutional investors are eagerly buying up shares. Better confirmation of the present rally attempt may come, but the fact that it may come later could also be said to hurt the rally's chances of leading to a sustained increase for the major averages. More convincing follow-through gains should be watched for.

The Semiconductor Index (SOX +4.36% ) managed such a large victory today that it closed out the session above its 50-day moving average line for the first time since it had blasted under that important short-term average at the start of January. It was the great SOX strength that was responsible for helping the Nasdaq out-gain the S&P 500 Index and Dow Industrial Average today."

http://www.canslim.net

But....the nasdaq ain't the complete picture of health at the moment....meanwhile...

SPY-1.PNG

http://www.prudenttrader.com/ETF_Charts/SPY-1.PNG

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Year-to-date ABS issuance of $72.5 billion is running about 75% ahead of comparable 2004. Simply Amazing?"

" There remains a strong inflationary bias in the nation?s housing markets, and I believe there is an unappreciated expansionary bias throughout much of the economy. I cannot at this time buy into the ?deflation? story, but instead continue to believe the surprise going forward will be the resiliency of the Mortgage Finance Bubble and the U.S. and global economy overall.

Hold on to your hats.

We are in for a heck of a blowoff........

Doug Noland

Bank of England Governor Mervyn King suggested the mounting U.S. current account deficit and hoarding of dollar assets by Asian central banks might threaten the stability of the world economy. "There is likely to be a limit to the amount of debt that one country can issue as a result of persistent deficits before investors start to worry about its ability or willingness to repay,'' King said in his speech. Asia's accumulation of dollar reserves "contributes to the potential instability of the international monetary system.''

G-String Update

Denial Flows North

Subscribers Only. This article will be posted to the public side of WSE on Monday.

Normally, this article would available only to Anals subscribers. As most of you know, the scientific journal formerly known as the Anals of Stock Proctology is being repackaged as the Wall Street Examiner - Professional Edition. For a limited time, the research and analysis normally available only to subscribers will be available on the public side of the Wall Street Examiner. Check it out via the links in the lower left column. Articles that will be included in the WSE- PE are so noted.

Pre-existing Anals subscribers will be grandfathered at their existing subscription price. Your current subscription to the Anals is now automatically transfered to the WSE - PE.

When the transition is complete, the regular subscription price to the WSE- PE will be $129 quarterly. During the opening period, the subscription price will be $99 quarterly. That means a substantial savings for existing subscribers, and any stoolie who subscribes before this offer expires on Saturday. This offer is only available through Capitalstool.com. For information on these subscription programs, click the link below.

This special offer will expire tomorrow.

Charmin:

I did sell my CRESY today, before it blasted off in the last hour.

I didn't think it would clear those highs the 1st time around, and I was afraid of "rotation" back into the beta names..........

Now its sure to gap up and take off on Monday.........

I'll probably buy PLLL instead. Thanks for the heads up on that one. Its definitely a winner with all that volume that piled in today.....

someone was looking at lumber recently, including wndy and GP

LPX looks to be breaking out of a consolidation

WY and DEL

it's about time....

time for the turn

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=$DJUSFR

why not they got to rebuild the planet from natural urban renewal and tsunami's

Wow, they creamed agriculture prices in 2004

http://stockcharts.com/gallery?$GKX

Charmin:

I did sell my CRESY today, before it blasted off in the last hour.

I didn't think it would clear those highs the 1st time around, and I was afraid of "rotation" back into the beta names..........

Now its sure to gap up and take off on Monday.........

I'll probably buy PLLL instead.  Thanks for the heads up on that one.  Its definitely a winner with all that volume that piled in today.....

I look and looked at that thing all week and guess what stock traders almanac reco was - buy $5.05 and here I am with my fingers up my....

Archived