Wallpapered Wallstreet

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest Story

Fedwords, Confirmation, and Stacked Decks- Professional Edition

January 26, 2010 By Lee Adler This setup looks conducive to a rally after tomorrow’s Fedwords, with a reality check setting in within the next week or so. As I wrote in the Fed report, my guess is that Ben has probably stacked the deck. With his confirmation hearings around the corner, it’s not much of a stretch to guess that the Fed might just do something to help the process along. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Hey Creamer !

SMD

On January 5, 2010, TheStreet.com, Inc. (the "Company") and James J. Cramer executed an agreement (the "Agreement"). Pursuant to the Agreement, the parties amended the Employment Agreement dated as of January 1, 2008 between the Company and Mr. Cramer (as previously amended, the "Employment Agreement"), to provide that (i) the increase to Mr. Cramer's base salary that was to take effect on January 1, 2010 (to $1,872,000 per annum, from $1,560,000 per annum) will be delayed until July 1, 2010; and (ii) Mr. Cramer's target bonus for 2010 will be $1,287,000 (before the Amendment, it would be have been 75% of $1,872,000, or $1,404,000), subject to the proviso in the Employment Agreement that Mr. Cramer's annual bonus be not less than the annual bonus paid to any other executive, employee or independent contractor engaged by the Company for the period. Except as expressly modified by the Amendment, the terms of the Employment Agreement remain unmodified and in full force and effect. The Agreement also provided that the Company would grant Mr. Cramer 22,200 restricted stock units (RSUs) promptly upon execution of the Agreement, one-third of which RSUs shall vest on each of the first three anniversaries of the date of grant, subject to the terms of an RSU agreement in the form of the RSU agreement between the parties dated as of April 9, 2008.

sec.gov

big.chart?symb=tscm&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=147853&style=320&time=20&freq=2&nosettings=1&rand=8220&mocktick=1&rand=1431

The decline in tax receipts in January is accelerating. Meanwhile economists are basing all their forecasts on the idea that a recovery has begun. The Fed seems to buy into that notion, and it will probably reiterate that in tomorrow’s statement. Whatever they say, however, the market is likely to respond positively. Bennie has set up the props and greased the skids for the absorption of the big wad of Treasuries settling on Monday. He may be a raving lunatic, but as long as one of his grand experiments isn’t going haywire at that moment, he can still manipulate the market in the direction he wants from time to time.

It amazing that the recovery talk keeps going and going, while the tax receipts continue to decline. You can't talk up tax receipts. They are cold, hard reality. Where is the media questioning these monkeys about the tax money?

Pigmen closes are centered at 1091 going back to 11/20/09. We're passing through the zero momentum zone on the stochastic, but I suspect that even though Mr. Widget is in a Day 2 of a new cycle, the momentum must increase dramatically or else we break the steel I-beam set at 1091.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1264558717.png

8 and 5 day oscillators are moving up toward the zero momentum zone but not adding to upward price momentum as we have two days inside a box.

Wants some volatility in your life? Try being leveraged bearish on China - CZI or else be mild with FXP.

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartL..._1264559748.png

post-326-1264560058_thumb.png

Archived