Way Too Big To Fail

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being 26 I'd love to get my hands on some of my social security cash now...heck, at the present rate they'll be nothing there when I'm ready to retire so might as well get what I can now.......more $ for PMs. Bring it on!

Enough b*tching about the sheeple, they are OUR best asset too. And stop trying to pick tops. And stop shorting (not directory to anyone in particular...for all of us). Sorry, rule #? broken.

AS

Being 26 I'd love to get my hands on some of my social security cash now...heck, at the present rate they'll be nothing there when I'm ready to retire so might as well get what I can now.......more $ for PMs. Bring it on!

Enough b*tching about the sheeple, they are OUR best asset too. And stop trying to pick tops. And stop shorting (not directory to anyone in particular...for all of us). Sorry, rule #? broken.

AS

There's nothing there now..just a bunch of IOU's..

I'm climbing the stairs to the bell tower...

Stained,

That spx 50% retrace is at 1160. If we do that early next week, it would invalidate the 1139 Gann, but there would still be time for the time targets to hold.

By the way, I just checked back & saw that:

3-24-00 to 10-10-02 was exactly 225 degrees, and

1553 to 769 was exactly 135 degrees.

This IMO gives that much more credence to the subsequent 10-10-02/1-18-04 time/price relationship, and the Major Top theory, though to a Gannostic it probably sounds more like hocus-pocus.

I'll have to see what next week brings. I might join you up there in that bell tower yet, though it's so high by now, it really won't make that much difference to catch you on the way down instead.

They have supercomputers at the FED or wherever they control this mess...The social engineering of the past 40+ years has simplified those equations such as the implementation of Just think positive self indulgent reason cult which eliminates truth from the equations...I'm sure that every decison or button push is modeled...or this mess would have blown years ago but each previous result is the next input into the equation to provide the new result...The debt inflationary equation has been one where results that produced too much and too little were discarded...Unfortunately the more debt inflation produced the greater the debt inflation needed to sustain it...at some point the debt inflationaty equation will simplify also where only infinite debt inflation will work...but at the same time will not work...Or basically a 3 THz liquid nitrogen cooled supercomputer that no matter what is inputed keeps outputting economic doomsday scenarios...and it is garbage in garbage out...so even if the theoretical maximum potential of the system to produce debt inflation in greater quantities than debt deflation is around late 2005...It can show up sooner...

Interesting theory. Maybe the Fed?s ?HAL 9000? has been turned on and is in control.

The famous scientist, Stephen Hawking, referred to hyperinflation in his book,

The Universe in a Nutshell:

Inflation may be a law of nature. The record level of monetary inflation occurred between the world wars, when prices rose billions of times ? but the amount of inflation that occurred in the universe must be a billion billion billion times that.

With liquid cooled supercomputers, the German inflation in late 1923 produced by 300 paper mills and 2000 printing presses working around the clock could easily be exceeded.

Doc?s prognostications and Mark warnings tell us bear and man are no longer in control.

post-7-1074307802_thumb.jpg

Posted some articles the other night on M2M, about the homeless in the U.S.

Picked up the local newspaper tonight and I see where a local man froze to death. Seems he was evicted from a sleazy motel for non payment. He walked down the road and curled up in a shed at a farmers market / nursery. They found him the next morning froze. When I said the homeless problem will be starting to hit close to home I didn't realize how true this would be, as they found him just around the block from my home. We are truly becoming a society of the haves and have nots.

This chart is reaching nervana or equilibrium. So no help there.

Another nice day. Took profits on TGT dong near the high and JNJ short near the lows. Added BRCD, AMD and LLY longs and shorted QQQ at the close - right before Doc gave his 'higher till they don't comment. Still waiting to get gold.

6 dongs / 7 shorts / 3 metals

Fri January 16, 2004 06:15 PM ET

WASHINGTON, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Telecommunications provider MCI is planning to lay off about 1,700 employees, or 3 percent of its work force to cut costs amid declining revenue, a person close to the bankrupt company said on Friday.

Of course.......

Employees must be laid off to save money for more JNPR routers and CSCO switches.

Archived