Monday 5/24/04

I am watching as I smelt this coming last night. That jam on the open of the night session was to obvious.

I am getting very close to walking away from this crap.

Never has the market been as manipulated and massaged as the last few months. Starting to think they can hold this pigshite up througn the November elections. If I dont quit trading altogether, I will be toning things down in a substantial way.

This is going to be interesting to watch.

I do not think China wants the bushman back.

So far they are doing every thing that must have been done to take the bushman down.

1st rue goods up.

2nd oil up.

3rd finished good up.

4th yield going up.

If this is China, one last piece will be coming in June. And no one can stop it, not even Chainkee or greensin.

In June the yield keeps going up and the $USA going down.

If China pulls this off, the USA is not much more than a bannana state.

It will be different than the sh-t we pull off on the smaller bannana states.

That is what happens when you sell your soul, just for a little more profit, to the company store :cry:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Scootertrade streamer charts are down, but it seems this is the third or fourth boner opening in the past few weeks that wouldn't accelerate after the open...Failure here is not an option for the bulls

LOU,

FWIW, Scotturd's been working fine for me since before the open. I'm in SoCal.

Opening in 5 minutes for one hour-seems to be a lot of stress on the board today-that is the effect of the astro we are under for the next 48 hours-look the direction is down and hard down-17 weeks now of net fund outflows, the markets can't function without money-those outflows are folks cashing in cause they need the money to put food on their table Yo Bobby said it the other day and I'll repeat it now-this is the start of "cash is King." ;)

These big gap up days are symptomatic of the bullish tone of the public, the politicians, wall street and corporate officers. We are hearing from other mgrs who are livid that their stocks haven't skyrocketed with all the great economic news. Are they selling? NO, "this is a market disconnect", "too many bears"... etc (insert your favorite excuse here). Of course when the market is up for no reason it is discounting the future 6mo forward or reacting to positive economic trends.

To me this is expected. We are early in the denial stage of the classic denial-migration-panic cycle. For the last few months we have seen the market gap big put on a few more points and then sink. This is classic denial behavior. If we see the opposite: the market opening low selling off and then closing on the highs then I would be concerned. For now with everyone trying to catch the bottom and trying to justify why the market is wrong I am steadfastly bearish.

Good observations Rog....agree..I categorize it as water torture...there's also a reason we are gonna get 6 weekly gw speeches.....

O'Brian...."the bears have had every chance over the past 3-4 weeks....now its the bulls chance...if they cant bust it down...then they will bust it up

Translation...no matter what happens I can say I'm right....

he must have had lunch with Stinky over the weekend...this has been the bullhorn line of choice lately....

Ag

ROg: Well said. I am trying to let the mkt do the talking, but my snese of sentiment is that everyone is trying to be a contrairians contrarian. ALl I hear and read is the shills proclaiming that their are too many bears, and thus the mkt must rally. WTFDIK?

Rog

Thanks much for your valuable insights. I had not considered your angle on the gap ups. After 30 years of doing this you do get a feel for the markets and the market does feel like its laboring as of late.

Four more months of laboring?

Who knows....

Crude 41.05 Sell gold

Move along

Buy FNM and MTG...Freak show

Archived