B4 The Bell, Moonday, June 7

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then there were the things that I don't follow that were supporting the 6 month cycle upturn idea. The putcall ratio, the breadth thrust, the gigantic move of the McClellan thing. All supported the idea of a big move.

Against it is the VIX. Looks like anything sub 15 is going to be very close to a top.

It's gonna be an interesting study after the dust settles. All these indicators behaving so schizophrenically has to mean something big is at hand...

Today was without a doubt, a major setback for the bears. Going to have to rethink my belief that the market is bigger than the FED and the matrix. They seem to be able to jam this thing anytime they feel like it now and I see no signs of them losing control.

This little chart played touch and go.

So we had a big feed - do they really have to give it back

or is it just free money to squeeze the bears?

The engineers do not have unlimited funds to prevent plunges...It is all about having the resources at the right place at the right time...

That's what computers are excellent for...to direct liquidity flows...all over the globe...

Remember deep blue...it can see all the possible moves ahead? same thing...

Steering the liquidity flows is all they can do...then reworking the equation...then the next game plan is distributed...

When the group behind the curtain sees checkmate in all possible moves then the covering event whether planed or on schedule will happen...

They will pull the pin...in the confusion...

I know exactally how it will play out...Everyone and their dog will say...we were on the road to recovery then (fill in blank) happened...

The FED and Government will say...If it wasn't for (Fill in the blank) the future would have been pure economic bliss but now because of (Fill in the blank) hard times are ahead...

the system gets away scott free...

Everything appears to be in position to move rapidly into total war mode...Just need an excuse...that's all...

I figure the Arab ragheads are the best play...the best scapegoat...unless of course the asteroids show up...

Fractional reserve systems only get weaker the longer they operate until a door slamming shut is enough to finish them...

That is a fact...plain and simple...only morons and liers say different...

I'm with Doc, I think we are going up. But unless we get some volume going here, we won't get too far. Maybe back up to the highs.

I think that today's gap up was the start of some type of massive island top. Later, we'll be right back down here, and we'll gap back down to Friday's close.

I'm leery of being too long with the VIX so low. But I did buy a bunch of OSX stocks and energy plays to game some type of a reactive bounce in the energy complex. Also have some cyclicals which are susceptible to abrupt boners.

No gold stocks yet, until the XAU closes above 90 and stays there.

Looks to me like the HGX is going an "ABC" up move, which will be done near the end of the week.

As for tomorrow, its Wild OpEx Reversal Wednesday.

Which ever way the market trades in the morning, look to fade the move later.

With Asia sinking tonight, I bet we go down 50% of today's move and then Boner into the close.

By the end of the week, all the put buyers will have switched to calls, and OpEx next week will blow everyone out with some severe downside......

A Bradley turn date is due June 17 -- eight trading days from here. I can see five sideways-down followed by three up days. Then the bears come up to bat...

Here is an EW count that is consistent with that.

End, been there. You'll shake it off and bounce back soon enough, brother. :wink2:

post-20-1086663934_thumb.gif

Well, crap.

It was a good run though. Who'd a thunk it? Calgary makes the Stanley Cup finals and pushes it to 7 games. Crazy world :lol: Congrats to Tampa - not that anyone down here in SoFlo really cares.

Now the player's union and the league can get to work planning the strike/lockout. The race is on to be the first one to commit to a work stoppage. Both sides - stupid and selfish.

Or maybe Hyper's "extinction level event" will occur before then. Maybe it will knock some sense into these guys.

Archived