Nervous Energy

?These car washes are the worst. Full of male vultures. Like this guy sitting next to me pretending read that Barron?s. When in reality he?s staring at my breasts as if they were some kind of artificial apparition. I wish there was a womens only waiting area, so I wouldn?t have to feel like I?m sitting out here naked.?

Being a short seller is no different.  Constantly checking the Asian markets which are so volatile, they trade wilder than coffee futures. Clicking and watching the overseas action in the dollar and U.S. stock index futures. Constantly fiddling with stops. Always fidgeting, wondering when the next stomach turning jam job is going to appear.

?I?m so tired of being a bear, who must constantly protect his position and avoid the hysteria jam jobs. Desperately clicking on the NY Fed web site to check for Repo Blasts. Trading against your own government, who is trying to keep things propped up.  It truly is a speculator?s nightmare.?

That is really good stuff wndysrf, really good.

I thoroughly enjoy and look forward to your comments each market day.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AssMaster

That is one thing which is different this time in the comparison between Gulf War I and the new Gulf War II. This time we expect towin easily, and expect the market to bounce back like last time. But why doesn't anyone mention thebig difference this time - that we might get a revenge attack on our own soil this time.

That's a biggie IMO and it changes everything.

Something fishy here and I don?t like it.

My dow charts show very strong buy signal. They don?t come too often with this strong of a signal. Something here is real weird. All my other indicators used to confirm this signal are showing up.

Naz is neutral and the spoos are mirroring the dow.

I hope this is the test for the neckline and that?s it.

Got a bad feeling on this one troops.

I really hope like hell I am wrong.

Da boyz might be trying to scam the bad news on wed and show nothing to fear. It will be over in a few weeks.

Be very careful! Tight stops.

CYA

Pile: excellent work - you are truly the LINK MASTER.

And you still find time to put the kids to bed.

Glad my wife doesn't know about you!

It never ceases to amaze me the collective power

in Stooltown. What is that line in Gladiator.

?Whatever comes out of these gates, we have got a better chance of survival if we work together. Do you understand? If we stay together, we survive!?

Mark, fantastic commentary tonight.

----------------------------------------------

Brian and Pile, remember me kicking myself on Friday for exiting my position? Worked out for the best today. Got back in at 10% less than my selling price on Friday. I'm feeling MUCH better now.

----------------------------------------------

Big move coming very soon. Hopefully it's DOWN... seems like we're working off the extreme Oh-ver-sold (see if that comes up as Dover Sole) readings without giving up much in terms of upside price movement.

That is one thing which is different this time in the comparison between Gulf War I and the new Gulf War II. This time we expect towin easily, and expect the market to bounce back like last time. But why doesn't anyone mention thebig difference this time - that we might get a revenge attack on our own soil this time.

The little understood fact is that the last war was in a country whose area was about 100 square miles and not on their home turf to boot. I think this time will be MUCH DIFFERENT in a MUCH LARGER country where they may actually fight to defend their HOME TURF.

PS- TANKS DOC!

I remember in one of Buddha's quotes

he used the term Buttwipe and I immediately

wanted to change my name to that. Then I noticed

we have a Soros and I thought I would like to be

George SorrASS. :P

Apologies I am sleep deprived - ever since

I had kids I have never had a decent nights sleep.

I remember in one of Buddha's quotes

he used the term Buttwipe and I immediately

wanted to change my name to that. Then I noticed

we have a Soros and I thought I would like to be

George SorrASS. :P

Apologies I am sleep deprived - ever since

I had kids I have never had a decent nights sleep.

Kids do that. Hey, there's always E-bay! (Be sure and check your local laws regarding this.)

For those of you who did not know this little stat. Here it is.

EVERY time the market makes a lower low, then the low in the previous December, in the first quarter, the market was down for the year.

How many people said it would be an up year? Alot. They will be wrong again.  :wink2:

No change in My position.

Wndy,

Your comments where great tonight. As they are most of the time.

I am not brown nosing, they really where.

The other night, I was out of my head, I hope you can accept my apology.

I think we'll have a very sizeable rally later in the spring, and it could even surprise the bulls by the strength of it...

Based on what? TA, E-wave, economy or what? Please expand.

Archived