Unfilled Downside Gap

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M.H.,

You are one great writer.

T. E.

You are one great rocker. Your lyrics have expanded my musical horizons.

Someday there will be a Stool Woodstock. :)

Stoolstock?? :blink:

Guest yobob1
Some folks whose opinions count are getting pretty damned annoyed at these effete PhD economists, who can't seem to spend their way out of a recession even with a printing press. Maybe a guillotine next to that press would light a fire under their skinny rumps.

Hmmmm, printing press not working. Now what do you suppose could casue that? Could it be debt deflation? Nah........... you always get inflation when you run the printing press wide open. Or do you? :lol:

I think a lot of gold investors don't understand that if the Fed prints up 20% more dollars every year, the dollar is weakening relative to gold.... REGARDLESS of how many Yen and Euros are printed. Many people hear that the dollar is strengthening, so they sell or short gold. It's going to take years to get gold up to $1000, IMHO.

djg_calc_0301.gif

CMGI:

Forget JNPR. She's an old Silicon Valley Smoker with stretch marks.

China.com is trading over 30 million shares daily now. Over 4,000 HedgeHogs and 6,000 Mutual Funds trying to "make their year" are piling in.

Sell that Asian Queen when she gets to $200/share by the end of August.

CMGI:

China.com is trading over 30 million shares daily now. Over 4,000 HedgeHogs and 6,000 Mutual Funds trying to "make their year" are piling in.

Wyndy,

Maybe just maybe there might be a lurker who will take your advice and buy and hold that POS and not know you are joking. When it goes back to $2 they will hunt you down and kill ya.

Could happen. If and when you are joking, you might want to put a disclaimer on your stuff. Just my opinion.

Does anyone smell a currency crisis coming this fall? Something is bound to happen to shake these functionaries out of their complacency. The Chinese and the middle eastern oil producers are getting restless about accumulating all that green funny money

oh, aye.

those pesky furriners. amazing how growth of the asset bubbles in the u.s. has been fueled in part by the gargantuan current account deficit, the dollars being returned home after washing up on foreign shores from u.s. consumption. and much of this consuming has been debt-financed, and that debt is owned or pyramided or dry-humped by u.s. entities who collectively could not hope to come to grips with it on short notice. and foreign CBs continue to buy dollars to maintain their export advantage, and u.s. companies are exporting their manufacturing base and service jobs just to maintain their existence. it's self-reinforcing, self-accelerating. we've created a jawdropping antimatter machine.

it's like a poker game where the biggest player has written out, bet, and lost IOUs scrawled with everything he owns, his family's servitude, even his life, many times over. and just to keep the game going, the other players are nervously pushing new blank scraps of paper across the table, so he can ante up his liver for the 6th time. it won't take somebody pushing back their chair, clapping their hands, and donning their hat to upset the table. just need the lights to flicker for a second.

CMGI:

Eye jus averijd doun on Junipple. Bot anudder 200 shairs at 13.50 two go wid my 200 @ $220.

The End:

These Asian Exoticas are going up on huge volume. What will happen when that bubble pops?

You could see some 100 million share down days on these screamers.

That's what we need. All these Roman Candles to plunge on 3x the volume that they went up on, and maybe we will get a 3 billion share down day on the Nasdaq.

That's the cosmic joke on this rally. The big guns are really not trading with a lot of volume. Most of these 2.1 billion up days are the result of 250 million shares traded on SIRI, 60 million on LU, 20 million on JDSU, etc.

Looks like the futures just fell back down. JNPR "beat the street", but forward guidance is very weak....

Too bad.....

Just got my Toqueville Gold Fund prospectus. One of the best run mining sector funds. Real sharp manager. I'm noticing that his biggest position is PDG, which surprises me somewhat. They've been on the list of least likely to fly miners because of their still active hedging program. But, according to management, they've been shutting it down.

Another thing I like about PDG is that they've haven't taken off yet, like some other mining stories. Too many people leaving it alone based on the old "hedge" situation.

But, looking at the chart, this afternoon, I'm impressed with being able to buy a gold stock that seems to be ignored, but poised for a blast.

Just thinking out loud here. Situation is kind of the opposite of KRY -- one way of looking at it.

CMGI:

Forget JNPR. ?She's an old Silicon Valley Smoker with stretch marks.

China.com is trading over 30 million shares daily now. ?Over 4,000 HedgeHogs and 6,000 Mutual Funds trying to "make their year" are piling in.

Eye jus averijd doun on Junipple. Bot anudder 200 shairs at 13.50 two go wid my 200 @ $220.

And you'll be able to buy 200 more at $1.35 soon - exponential averaging, lets call it. Ant shit on the sledge hammer, we used to say in Calculus 101.

Wouldn't surprise me to hear that the Asian central banks' accumulation of the U.S. Peso is being done on purpose. They are buying up the overflow from the Al Green Money Machine, and at the same time, buying gold under the table as fast as the Western Banks are selling.

One day, a financial terrorism attack will occur.

Chinese will suddenly dump its dollars on the open market, and simultaneously buy all the gold available on the COMEX and demand delivery.

Better grab those gold shares now.

The buy of a lifetime.

Went into the day triple short Q's. :D

Holding them again overnight. Short GE also but hedged it at 3:30, looking for bounce.

My read of OPEX is the writers are in the sweet spot and can even affort a drop of several more percent. Every day we don't go higher seals the fate of the bulls on an intermediate term basis. The charts I post in Night Stool on LOB are still very much in play. :grin: :grin: :grin:

Again much thanks DocStar. Without my own software your input has taken on extreme value.

Archived