The Spirit Was Willing But The Flesh Was Weak . . .

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doubled.  I'm losing it.  I need a vacation.

Stutz, take it from Fokker. Fokker KNOWS. Just program a trailing stop on it and walk away. Let the machine worry for you. Fokker would be up 250% this year if he had taken his own advice on this very simple point.

Good advice, Greg.

Wouldn't have the sack without you Doc.

I had to turn crappa V off, at least the audio, Jeez - they've all turned sooo negative on things, listening to the old Haines earlier in the day, he says the best we can expect is to go up or sideways, but in either case we'll still go down, and huffing and puffing about all the uphill winds of higher interest rates...

Little change of tone, perhaps? Just a few weeks ago in that Magic November BLS unemployment miracle, when the #s of unemployed dropped on the weekly reports like 3 wks in a row, he was beating the drum on the turnaround miracle in the economy... Must have been a real whipsaw when he saw the rate change on the monthly go from 5.7 to 6%...

New Age music on now... very soothing.

PD, I think most have already got their screwing for scam week. I do not see much happening in the indexes. Individual issues could move. But I think Santa will provide the action next week with low volume paint the tape b.s.

therefore a dead day...... * maybe*

Guest Icky Twerp

CNN reporting mass numbers of economists turning up dead with what medical examiners are calling "the Elvis syndrome"

apparently the POG gyrations had them straining at their stool.

:lol:

Archived