The Spirit Was Willing But The Flesh Was Weak . . .

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dindin, that lower left-hand pattern looks like the most likely candidate. Fits in with Doc's belief that the big one is still aways off. Plus rally up off Oct 9 low was three waves, not five.

that means we see higher prices before we start the real downmove, i mean, we see new highs, above 955 and above 9050? :huh:

dindin, that lower left-hand pattern looks like the most likely candidate. ?Fits in with Doc's belief that the big one is still aways off. ?Plus rally up off Oct 9 low was three waves, not five.

that means we see higher prices before we start the real downmove, i mean, we see new highs, above 955 and above 9050? :huh:

don't worry, that pattern I picked means future (2) peaks peak around NAZ 1410-1420 (NDX 1060-1070).

Big whooppie doo. :lol:

(We see a move down close to Oct 9 lows between these two peaks. Second peak satisfies 10-13 week cycle high)

pile,

you just made me a bit nervous. :lol:

I would really like to see a fill of those gaps there around 1420 level, i will go sdhort there but not monster style. That i will do when the comming 10-13 week cycle upphase tops out. That could be the trade of our lifetime, go short for 4 weeks and call yourself Richie Rich after that! :lol: :lol:

Markets will be very volatile till jan2, dont take moves in the forex market too seriously during next 2 weeks, last year they trades euro up and down like hellraisers, but if i see a spike in euro to around 1.0450 i go short full house B)

About today's Outage:

From approximately 17:40 GMT (10:40am MST) to 18:45 GMT (11:45 MST) the Verio network experienced routing problems resulting in many viaVerio customers being unable to access their accounts. Though the datacenters and servers (including nameservers) remained up during this time, many customers were unable to access their sites due to these routing problems.

These network problems resulted in a dramatic increase in the number of calls normally handled in a day, let alone an hour by the viaVerio Customer Care Staff. We apologize for the long hold times you may have experienced as well as any frustration it may have caused. Below is an explanation of what occurred that resulted in these network problems.

During normal maintenance of the BGP tables held on Verio routers (this maintenance is normally non-impacting to the Verio network), several IP blocks were mistakenly dropped from the list Verio shares with its backbone peers. This list allows these peers to know which IP blocks to route to the Verio network. Because of their absence, these IP blocks were no longer being properly routed to the Verio network.

The most visible affect to viaVerio customers was the loss of routing to the 128.121.x.x/16 IP block. Thus all accounts with an IP address beginning with 128.121. were no longer routed. Network routing to other IP blocks and datacenters was also impacted by this error, as there are routers and nameservers with IP addresses assigned from the dropped IP blocks.

The Verio NOC has updated the list with the missing routes, and all routing should be back to normal.

We apologize for the problems this may have caused you and your customers. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Mark Berrett

viaVerio Technical Support Manager

Archived