End of a Relationship

Doc said in Anals
This is why the vast majority of investors always lose. They jump in at the end of a trend, not at the beginning.

I was wondering if I'm doing the same by being a bear.

the beginning of a new trend is about to start.

I'm getting ready for it and I will chase it (early). :lol:

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green-man helped hold market up just long enough with his talk on nat gas shortages in order for the last of the big boys to exit positions. Be CYNICAL anytime you ever hear any news or drivel in the media, especially when spewed by those in power.

Coboy - kudos. insufficient cynicism on my part led me to react when Cramer pounded the table for natgas, but not when Sir Printsalot did. Fading Greenie was the trade.

Coboy - kudos. insufficient cynicism on my part led me to react when Cramer pounded the table for natgas, but not when Sir Printsalot did. Fading Greenie was the trade.

I'm giving it an opposite read. The greenman was actually telling the truth for a change. I scared some people and so they released a report of some sort saying that storage inventories were up or some such nonsense. I believe that there is a shortage and it is going to wreak the big recovery story. :blink: :lol:

Thank you, but the comment wasn't mine. It was Linda Raschke's..

I think it was a very educational exaple :lol:

PileDrive is correct.

Natural gas is in a bull market.

This is the first serious commodity to "inflate" in reaction to Al Green's chronic lever pumping, Repo Blasting, money printing, etc.

Buy all dips in this sector.

APA, APC, NGAS, etc. should all be bought when Doversole.

PileDrive is correct.

Natural gas is in a bull market.

This is the first serious commodity to "inflate" in reaction to Al Green's chronic lever pumping, Repo Blasting, money printing, etc.

Buy all dips in this sector.

APA, APC, NGAS, etc. should all be bought when Doversole.

may I add the following practically can't lose picks

SGY

SKE

UPL

CRK

DVN

DNR

POG

PPP

OXY

BR

SM

regarding natural gas,... once that Alaska pipeline gets built by the US taxpayer... There will be a ton of it.

That's why the politcal fight and all the drama. The bread & butter isn't the gas... it's the pipeline. As soon as there is supply, the margins crash. Get it? :D

So in the mean time, we're getting hustled.

If anyone out there thinks the oil bidness is honest... I'm sorry, IMO, the book of manipulation was written by them. :lol:

I have been doing this since 1985 and I have never seen a market that is this overvalued. Can it get more overvalued, Maybe but, caution will be my name until we break out of the 965-1008 trading range. Happy fathers day to all you dads out there.

regarding natural gas,... once that Alaska pipeline gets built by the US taxpayer... There will be a ton of it.

That's why the politcal fight and all the drama. The bread & butter isn't the gas... it's the pipeline. As soon as there is supply, the margins crash. Get it? :D

So in the mean time, we're getting hustled.

If anyone out there thinks the oil bidness is honest... I'm sorry, IMO, the book of manipulation was written by them. :lol:

Sorry, but you're wrong here, at least on the NG story. When prices spiked 2 years ago, we had the most robust drilling activity in years, yet even with that added drilling, they were only able to increase reserves between 1-2%. They've been declining ever since, and the rate of decline is accelerating as we refine our techniques of extraction. Most new wells today experience a production decline of 40-50% in the first year.

Archived