- - - - -

The Spirit Was Willing But The Flesh Was Weak . . .

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
249 replies to this topic

#46 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:04 AM

per drqno's request yesterday...
Posted Image

the caca puffs was a quickie. I did change the chef's name on this one :)

The chef's name change was noted and guffawed over!
Of course I'm caustic!

#47 fxfox

fxfox

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,126 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:05 AM

That's a pureed net add from Al Green's Upside Down Flying Aligator Jubilee.

please what? :lol:

how much is the net add?
'patriot' is formed with 'patria' and 'idiot'

#48 roidrage

roidrage

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:05 AM

If he does, would you know of an attorney to use for the lawrsuit ? ...in NYC?

Yes, but would it be wise on your part to take the recommendation of guy who calls himself "roidrage" on the internet and consistently loses on the short side by getting stopped out?
:blink:

Of course!

So I'll message you.

rr

#49 coboy

coboy

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:06 AM

will the monsters attack 8500 and 900?

when is the "deadline" for the options? At the close?

Equity options expire tomorrow.. Index options expired at the beginning of today's trading..

#50 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:06 AM

That's a pureed net add from Al Green's Upside Down Flying Aligator Jubilee.

please what? :lol:

how much is the net add?

Fox, pardonnez moi, but look at the release at the top of the page.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#51 sweefraapp

sweefraapp

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:10 AM

$ snap shot.

Attached Images

• intraday.gif

#52 ShamPoo

ShamPoo

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 268 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:11 AM

Al doesn't predict.....HE COMMANDS

Well, whatever. He's a pretty fart smeller.

#53 fxfox

fxfox

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,126 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:12 AM

coboy,

thanks!

fokker,

means 3 billion? :unsure:
'patriot' is formed with 'patria' and 'idiot'

#54 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:16 AM

coboy,

thanks!

fokker,

means 3 billion? :unsure:

You got it.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#55 FeedFool

FeedFool

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,475 posts

Santa rally will die by the New Year and the Joke will not see 9k. When the sale figures come out then u will Santa be on holiday during the shopping seasons.

#56 Sam Adams

Sam Adams

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 288 posts

Greg,

I have spoken with the board and it was decided that we would take great pains to differentiate our trading systems from everyone elses. So no need to worry on that score.

Interesting that you asked for an attorney since I have been a plaintiff in at least one giant mofo suit in Fed Court. Finding a decent liar is a herculean task. I interviewed over 50 attorneys for my suit and what happened would make an excellent novel.

I have worked with hundreds of attorneys at some points for 2 years straight on a full-time basis. I found two honest AND competent attorneys during that time.

Take your time and prospect like crazy. Demand multiple refs. The size of the retainer demanded will also be revealing. I would seek out someone that does appellate work since they tend to be at the top of the food chain in intelligence. The problem is that these Appelate guys are so good that they don't need your business.

#57 anotherone

anotherone

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:19 AM

George Soros is being fined some pocket change for insider trading... may 2M or so.

Perhaps the deal is Sore-ass doesn't run up the gold/silver markets, he get's off cheap. Remember Warren Buffet and Phiber-Salami?
"Calista Flockhart's top is not near as significant as Maria's bottom."
--"Zapata" George Blake 8/5/2003

#58 Guest_soup1_*

Guest_soup1_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:20 AM

Read on another board that sir statist greenspew mewntioned deflation 19 times in his pontification last night. They are scared to death, which makes me very nervousi

#59 rog

rog

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:20 AM

I'm fading this clown show. IBM, C, GM, GE top of my hit list

#60 anotherone

anotherone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 20 December 2002 - 11:23 AM

Santa rally will die by the New Year and the Joke will not see 9k. When the sale figures come out then u will Santa be on holiday during the shopping seasons.

I am thinking quite a post-X-mass hangover for retail with returns. My current plan is to close remaining dongs (other than gold/oil) Mon afternoon/Tues morning and add some shorts.
"Calista Flockhart's top is not near as significant as Maria's bottom."
--"Zapata" George Blake 8/5/2003

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart