Squeezing Every Drop of Bear Blood

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bitchin widget Doc.

What are the various channels/cycles?

The red channel approximates a 5 hr- 1 day cycle. The blue channel approximates a 3-5 day cycle, and the yellow channel something longer, like 8-13 days.

If It Quacks Like A Duck- Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Tuesday, September 15, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data weakened in 6 of the 9 measures, in spite of the minor strength in the market averages. Short term indicator fluctuations mean little in a market where there’s so little oscillation in the shorter cycles. This is characteristic of a trending market. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Cramit just put a $ 264 dollar target on Apple leading off his show because of some accounting change or trick he claims to know they are gonna use soon....

This guy ought to be cuffed...3 days before op ex...right as it's stalling after a 100 point run...who paid him off for this one ? And .....after the wire houses pumped and pumped its target higher and higher...the fact this guy has this much power again is frightening....

This confirms it for me...it's 1999 all over again.

Cramit just put a $ 264 dollar target on Apple leading off his show because of some accounting change or trick he claims to know they are gonna use soon....

This guy ought to be cuffed...3 days before op ex...right as it's stalling after a 100 point run...who paid him off for this one ? And .....after the wire houses pumped and pumped its target higher and higher...the fact this guy has this much power again is frightening....

They are doing everything they can to reinflate the markets. They have had alot of practice in recent years. When the bubble pops, it's gonna be the end for sure.

There is a lot more Fed money being pumped by fewer players, Hello Goldman Sucks.

As the fast money crew just said the big houses can't go down much cause the guv has their six. <_<

This sheet is ridiculous....I'm serious..he should be locked up...all he has to do is give a few hedge fund buddies the nod and after hours they hook the sheep and light the candle in the morning...where the foulk is the SEC...same old sheet again

He's a slimey dude. You just know he's givin the nod to somebody. All I want is a nice 15% correction. Seems like it will never happen. Just pump, pump, pump away.

They are doing everything they can to reinflate the markets. They have had alot of practice in recent years. When the bubble pops, it's gonna be the end for sure.

PD I know...but this guy is just a stock slut...a mania genius taking advantage of peoples stupidity to herd and follow....I totally agree with you as well...the end of this will end the markets or change them dramatically...it's already happened to some extent...

It now has a bigger market cap then IBM

Took lots of profits today,My "trading position" should be fully liquidated by tomorrow if things go as planned.I even sold a few of my longer term holdings because they had big moves this month.

Definately my best year since the internet stock bubble,But I may be surpassing that any day now.And 75% of my profits were in "less risky" assets.If I was buying the crap that TJ was buying,I would have 10 times the profits I have now. :huh:

Muni's now up 30 of the last 31 days,unfreakinbelievable......

Still will hold considerable individual positions for income,but no more Closed ends unless we get a huge pullback...Too damn illiquid to keep tempting fate.And maybe I will finally get some sleep once my CEF position is totally gone. :rolleyes:

Archived