The bull is back

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This chart missing the last 3 weeks

grap.pl?ng.m

Wow! Anyone who figured out how to buy near one of those deep lows and hold through most of the gigantic spike-- or how to short near the top of one of the huge spikes and to hold until somewhere near the bottom, could sure retire for life on the proceeds! No need to time it exactly at all. Of course, if there's no way to predict it accurately at all, the most likely outcome for any trader would be to lose their shirt.

Wow! Anyone who figured out how to buy near one of those deep lows and hold through most of the gigantic spike-- or how to short near the top of one of the huge spikes and to hold until somewhere near the bottom, could sure retire for life on the proceeds! No need to time it exactly at all. Of course, if there's no way to predict it accurately at all, the most likely outcome for any trader would be to lose their shirt.

Take 200K, buy the futures trying to pick a major top or bottom, keep rolling the contracts over and, if yoiu can hold on, you will be set for life. If not, you will be broke and counting tiles in the mental asylum. I remeber the days in the asylum. I got to where I could count real good!

Take 200K, buy the futures trying to pick a major top or bottom, keep rolling the contracts over and, if yoiu can hold on, you will be set for life. If not, you will be broke and counting tiles in the mental asylum. I remeber the days in the asylum. I got to where I could count real good!

kNow, if only I had learnt to spelll

Battle Joined- Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Thursday, September 3, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Bears could not apply the coup de grace on Thursday. The battle has been joined as bulls defend major uptrend lines amid signs of weakening intermediate term momentum. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Archived