Now More Than Ever

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Grizzly Bear
Sorry to bother my fellow stoolies with every computer problem but, Outlook express, on my new system, is preventing me from retreiving my pdf emails. (curry)

Any way to get around this firewall?

Here you go...

Outlook Express 6 Blocks PDF Attachments

This is the default option, to enable the attachments:

1. In Outlook Express 6, click on Tools and go down to Options.

2. Click on the Security tab.

3. Uncheck the box next to "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus."

If you need more information, you can check out the Microsoft support article:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...b;en-us;Q291387

Typical MSFT BS

Hiding Bear:

I'm one of the stupid ones as well. No matter what facts,

events, charts etc, I present to the broker I reference, he

is solidly cemented in place that the mkts are looking

ahead, there is a ton of money on the sidelines and the

"smart money" is licking their chops to get back in.

This is the "company line" of all the big outfits.

And what else can we expect.

What the devil does one expect a car dealer to say if

you asked him, "Is this really a good car?"

Don't know about you, but from a long term investment

perspective, I would rather be a year late than be a year

early and watch 50% or whatever of my money evaporate.

The investment industry has invested billions in conditioning

not only the public but their own broker/salesmen that the

mkts will ALWAYS go up if you just hang in there.

I think this is one of the main reasons this bear is going

to take so long, at least until the point of recognition arises

and God knows when that will be.

Sphinxter

Suggest you go back and read my two posts.

You seem to have missed the point.

Have you been trading long?

Let me know if anything is unclear and I'll be glad to clarify.

I can appreciate how upsetting today was and I'll be glad to help.

I still see this rally as a load of very short term BULLSHIT, opex related only.

Most of my garbage barely move - still in solid downtrends. Just the glam 100's did.

NYSE Bullish pct actually went down today! Very suspicious move.

All IT signals I watch never came close to IT bottoms, I suspect more downside is still outstanding. Beware about crapitualting too soon.

Wouldn't be surprised to see this rally fail miserably as soon as tomorrow as the glee on Crapvision today was absolutely nauseating and the equity put/call ratio was ~0.5. Too much hope and optimism way too soon.

That was one hell of a ride. Even though I think the reversal is a fake one, as there were no heavy selling before the up swing, I had to honor my stops. It does feel good to be out awaiting for the next clear signal. It has been over a month that the signals were unclear as we can see it in the volitilty. I say they might beable to keep this going for at most a couple of more days and bang we reverse to the main trend. It is too bad I will not be along for the ride.

At this time I will be waiting for the VIX to reach 50+ and wait for a true reversal with heavy selling and then heavy buying before I commit my capital to the Dong side.

Good luck to all the bears still in as I hope we reverse to the downside hard and fast.

Oilman

Guest Grizzly Bear
That was one hell of a ride. Even though I think the reversal is a fake one, as there were no heavy selling before the up swing, I had to honor my stops. It does feel good to be out awaiting for the next clear signal. It has been over a month that the signals were unclear as we can see it in the volitilty. I say they might beable to keep this going for at most a couple of more days and bang we reverse to the main trend. It is too bad I will not be along for the ride.

At this time I will be waiting for the VIX to reach 50+ and wait for a true reversal with heavy selling and then heavy buying before I commit my capital to the Dong side.

Good luck to all the bears still in as I hope we reverse to the downside hard and fast.

Oilman

Oilman,

Are you throwing in the towel on shorting completely--and vowing only to play the long side?

The Stool was down for several hours as a result of DNS problems at our host NTT Verio.

Doc also suffered an electrial outage for over an hour. Seems FPL can't handle a little rain.

Posting of tonight's Anals will be delayed as a result of the problems. Hoping to have it up by 11:00 NY time.

Let's see, what else can go wrong?

UH, they catch Osama AND the Iraqi people ASSASSinate Saddam Insane! :rolleyes:

Pile:

I agree this rally has all the earmarkings of your typical criminal bogus bounces.

And your focus on and success with the truely rotten garbage stocks shows how rabid the pit bulls of Wall St really are, and how doomed to fail this rally is.

That said I am still glad I stepped aside and avoided a 12%-----that's right12 percent one day hit in my RYDEX fund positions. That woulda really hurt.

Pile:

You using stops on your stuff or just riding free?

I'd given up using them for a while because frequently

during "normal" mkt activity I'd get stopped out just to

see the stock reverse and go my way.

But on a day like today, they could save you a ton!

Conspiracy theories aside, those TRIN numbers the last few days were warning us and they were right!

What else could go wrong, Doc ASSKs?

well, we could rally to 8500 or 9000 FUR starters! LOL

Seems The SHRUB should be ASSking that Q, SNOT Doc!

His pretty little war hASSn't even STARTED yet, and things are already going sidewaze, and fASSt, too!

In that stark reality lies much hope FURbears ?.

Just returned from a looooong day at the office and see the market was loooong as well. LMFAO ...nas up 4.8%....was wondering who was doing all the buying of these over priced turds and come to find it was lots of my stoolie buddies. will admit I threw long a large block of CHKP at the open to hedge my shorts....would have looked like a star had I bought those large cap and spx calls I was looking at when I sold my RYVNX andSPX puts yesterday. Still think this is classic Caponing at its best. Will suck in the call buyers before resuming the downtrend next week...wont be any shorts left to cover...thats when the downtrend resumes...saw this type of action last June....will be unloading CHKP and reloading Index puts soon. And yes still short EBAY and AMGN and not concerned...dont try and catch the exact tops and bottoms....and no your own maxpain...lol

Archived