Its The Stock Market, Stupid

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wrote a piece yesterday here about trading forex. I got several replies via pm but unfortunately delted them by accidnet this morning. Two stoolies pm'd me again, but some didnt. So i want to ask if there is any interest in well managed forex accounts out there? If yes, you can send me a PM or email any time.

good night. :)

NEW YORK (Dow Jones)--Genentech Inc. (DNA) shares inched lower in late trading Wednesday after the company missed Wall Street's second-quarter profit target by a penny.

The biotech company, which makes Rituxan, a non-Hodgkins lymphoma drug, reported second-quarter earnings of 25 cents a share, versus a loss of 41 cents a share in last year's comparable quarter. Thomson First Call's consensus estimate was 26 cents a share.

Someone asked what a shill is? Take a read through the SeeBS Markethype study in bias and obfuscation. Why does the market even follow a POS like YHOO?

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS.MW) -- Yahoo said late Wednesday that second-quarter earnings grew to $50.8 million, or 8 cents per share, up from $16.48 million, or 3 cents per share, in the same period a year ago. anal cysts expected Yahoo to earn 8 cents. Yahoo also reported quarterly sales of $321 million, up from $225.7 million in the year-ago period, and better than the consensus estimate of $314 million. Yahoo's results, however, did not meet the most optimistic earnings projection of 9 cents per share. Yahoo barely topped the most optimistic sales forecast of $320 million. Shares of Yahoo rose 19 cents to $35.29 in regular trading. Yahoo fell to $34.05 in after-hours action

Unfreaking real. In my little fantasy world, liars would be summarily executed.

Archived