The Mouth Of The World

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
safe and sound back in the Naz wedge

2000+ next

Absolutely a given. Once again, dip buying pays off. I know TE doesn't see the 'dip'. But, it was there. At his rate, '03 will close over both the MAJIC #s. COMPX +2100 is the real goal I suspect. Throwing wads at VTSS, TQNT, AMCC, RFMD and buying stock back from me someone could've had much cheaper the last two days. Nobody cares. Me...I'll take 5% per issue/per day.

Fed makes long term prediction (soon to develop five year plan - just kidding):

"Members generally anticipated that an economic performance in line with their expectations would not entirely eliminate currently large margins of unemployed labor and other resources until perhaps the latter part of 2005 or even later," according to the minutes, which the Fed released Thursday. Under the circumstances, the policy makers said, inflation would probably remain at "very low levels over the next year or two."

Hello... have these guys seen the CRB, HUI, XAU, SPX, INDU or COMPX this year? How about real estate, bond yields, or foreign currencies? Inflation is rampant everywhere you look. Only fractional reserve debt origination is faltering, because we're already up to our ears in it. Al Green should be forced to write "Kondratieff" on the blackboard 1000 times.

The meat of the rally in bonds and stocks came after the release of the fed minutes from the last meeting.

From what I have heard they intend to turn whats left of the buck into confetti and keep rates low for the forseeable future.

the metals and associated stocks love this kind of nonsense as the HUI.X is 7% of its lows at the HOD :lol: :lol:

I dont think it would have looked healthy if bonds and stocks again sold off on the minutes, after the way they responded to "considerable period" day

Just trying to make sense of love fest going on.

still 30 minutes but so far this is just pushing jello around the plate to print 10,000 and screw the public. So far, no new highs in ndx,dog and the sox.

agreed. nasty has moved very little. 1944 for quite a while. 1928-35 forever before that.

call me crazy, but i'm still thinking some end-of-day selling might be possible...

What's that I smell? Soiled shorts? No wonder what's powering this thing. As Doc has said, "shorts are their own worst enenma."

Today we are serving a carefully prepared, well seasoned, organically grown index guaranteed to wear out the lining of your emotions. You'll be up all night, tossing and turning....

How does that sound?

Archived