Dippers destroyed

EVERYONE on the planet assumes rates will rocket higher,But we are in a deflationary sprial,and I think people are gonna run into bonds.At least on the next leg down in the markets.

I could even make the case for retesting the highs in treasuries,Although I am sure nobody here would agree with me. :huh:

:huh:

I'm a nobody who agrees with you. That's why the dollar is rallying. And gold is going no where.

And why I've been dumping on Weimartians here for 3 years.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we reach 211 i dont wanna live anymore :lol:

honestly, if we would go to 211 the world as we all know it wouldnt be the same anymore. I highly doubt that it would be a better life for us. That would mean at least 25% unemployment in the US and that would mean civil war in the US. There is no doubt about that. The US is built on prosperity, once that goes, there wll be total chaos. If we study history it seems that - in opposite to popular beleive - various ethnicies are not made from mother to live together. In the US this does only work because of more than 200 years of prosperity. Once that goes, and the MAJORITY of the populace gets it that there is no prosperity anymore than the US will look into a abyss bigger than, well, the abyss! :lol:

All these underfunded state and federal pensions make me wonder if these pensions will one day be taken into the Social Security program. I'm guessing it would have to be voluntary on the part of the recipients in order to be legal. But that would be pretty easy I think. The pensioners would be asked: "Do you want nothing, or close to nothing, to retire on (because your pension fund is SOL and there aren't enough employed folks left, who could be taxed, in order to bring the money back), or do you want Social Security?"

It's time for Mr. Market to go overboard, and for those little tots who live in Taxachusetts they MUST brush their teeth. I thought I heard it all, but the depravity for requirements in this country is way overboard.

"Starting this month, any child who has a meal in day care or is in care for more than four hours will be required to brush their teeth, according to the Department of Early Education and Care." http://www.thebostonchannel.com/health/22266008/detail.html

I'd teach my kid to respond with "Go pound sand." I can see it now. Little kid is put in a headlock with teacher forcing the brush into his mouth... or else.

Speaking of ignorant assholes.......

www.smartmoney.com/investing/short-term-investing/four-more-years-of-ben/ :angry2:

He sounds like a blast from the past except change GM to GS <_<

Wilson rose to become president of Delco-Remy Co. in 1926 and vice president of General Motors from 1929 to 1939. He is famous for his 1952 declaration to the Senate Armed Services Committee that "for years I thought what was good for the country was good for General Motors, and vice versa."

If we reach 211 i dont wanna live anymore :lol:

honestly, if we would go to 211 the world as we all know it wouldnt be the same anymore. I highly doubt that it would be a better life for us. That would mean at least 25% unemployment in the US and that would mean civil war in the US. There is no doubt about that. The US is built on prosperity, once that goes, there wll be total chaos. If we study history it seems that - in opposite to popular beleive - various ethnicies are not made from mother to live together. In the US this does only work because of more than 200 years of prosperity. Once that goes, and the MAJORITY of the populace gets it that there is no prosperity anymore than the US will look into a abyss bigger than, well, the abyss! :lol:

Civil wars do not happen because a stock market crashes. Civil wars happen as the result of disagreements. Ethnic wars are different, they are based on races that do not like each other.

SPX 211 would look alot like SPX 666. Wall street would hold up Washington for another couple of trillion, Main street would wonder if their jobs are coming back. Maybe they would lynch a few politicians or bankers too. Nothing wrong with that.

Archived