B4 The Bell, PreThursday, April 28

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Fed added more to the repo pool today - making a four business day accumulated addition of over $19 Billion. Outside of a ten sigma event or quarter end, this is quite an unusual addition.

Last night I said "All other things being equal, higher energy prices reduces demand for other goods and services. AG is right about how energy costs could sap the growth of the economy. Without that refi machine to spit out new credit, where will consumers get the money?

The Fed has suddenly gotten easier this past week. Is AG ready to call it quits and leave this mess behind, or up to some desperate move to add money to the system to either offset the impact of higher energy prices or another collapsing derivitive pyramid like Enron, the GSEs, etc.?

The answer to the above is probably coming soon."

Well I don't have the answer yet, oil and gasoline are still headed higher, and the markets are still being sucked into some type of vortex.

I doubt whatever the problem is will be good for stocks.

See Doc's feed reports (when issued) for charts of the Feed.

LLD, I think I'm more bearish than you rght now..my bullish head up the backside meter hit 10 last friday..still holding 1 TASR 100 poot...

Bought Jan 05 IWM 119 puts yesterday...biggest position of the year for me..

Bought some June NEM calls just now...odd how goldman sucks upgraded the metals a day ago...once the stink from that firm gets airborn it can travel from NY to CAL in 30 seconds....could be a losing battle though...

No longs for me outside of metals...I still will only commit 30 % of my account to this cesspool...

For the record...isn't Abbey something ? First Harpo than a metals upgrade...I'm beginning to wonder if all employees have horns and tails...

Ag

Nice to see you drop by AG

Your posts are always up there with the best

I am growing so tired of the "cesspool" of manipulation, as you.

Every market move is telegraphed well in advance to the creeps that profit from transfer of wealth. Noone will know until they have lost everything and the criminals are long gone never to have to answer to their crimes.

NT is a prime example of the SECs application of justice in this crime riddled market. Where is the outrage?? Not to be seen until its too late.

The Fed added more to the repo pool today - making a four business day accumulated addition of over $19 Billion. Outside of a ten sigma event or quarter end, this is quite an unusual addition.

<snip>

It's probably the same thing as an inexperienced pilot being lost in the clouds, and pulling up on the stick while in a spiral dive...

The other day when Goldman Sux put out a bullish call on the metals it could have meant only one thing. They knew this was coming, and they head to get their customers and the rest of the world buying yesterday. The sole purpose of the upgrade was to enable Goldman's traders to short into the buying by their customers and the public.

Someone mentioned yesterday that they had a chilling feeling when Goldman made the call. I should have paid more attention. It was a classic setup between the trading/market making arm, and the research mouthpiece.

Sickening.

The other day when Goldman Sux put out a bullish call on the metals it could have meant only one thing. They knew this was coming, and they head to get their customers and the rest of the world buying yesterday. The sole purpose of the upgrade was to enable Goldman's traders to short into the buying by their customers and the public.

Someone mentioned yesterday that they had a chilling feeling when Goldman made the call. I should have paid more attention. It was a classic setup between the trading/market making arm, and the research mouthpiece.

Sickening.

Like I said Doc, I can picture everyone walking around the halls of GS in bright red suits, carrying pitchforks, donned with horns and tails....

Preface that with Busta Colons appearance on crpavision on friday and you hit the daily double of shilldom...

Ag

Archived