The Secrets Of Heaven And Hell

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

slowly slinking away into oblivion. The bulls keep holding and the bears keep hoping for a bounce to short. The time to short and forget about it was first week Dec. Very low risk time then. Now it gets phsychologically harder with each passing day b/c everyone can't believe it will continue sliding lower, yet it will. DRIP, DRIP, DRIP. Slow roll off the top just like the slow roll off the March 02 top. Same deal unwinding here.

Lose the preconceptions of what it "should do".

The Dow finishes this week around 8000.

I posted several mos ago about IBM and SUNW possibly mixing it up. SUNW vs. MSFT = lawyers bonanza, nothing more. I love Java, but MSFT broke the mold when it learned how to make profitable software (at the expense of IBM). SUNW workstation business, like SGI before it, and all PC's shortly, is a low margin business which will not enable it to survive.

Like railroads, there will be just a few survivors once this has unfolded - it hurts to see that SUNW probably won't be one.

Good morning and Happy New Year Oz, and to the rest of us shortly!

Lots of talk on the board about going long for a rally. Truly one of the worst ideas I have seen in a long time. The down phase is not over yet, and the up phase to follow will not amount to a hill of beans. The next six months will be a downhill runaway freight train. Read about this forecast in your Anals of Stock Proctology.

Subscribe today! Click the link below.

Sorry if I'm repeating as I haven't read the thread yet.

You tell 'em Doc.

Question: Do they hold off with earnings warnings till after New Year? If so could this trigger a drop coinciding with the end of the 10-13 week?

Archived