Historical Turning Point?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen,

Seek quiet, find a way to become still. Be willing to have no thoughts at all, especially no fear thoughts. See what comes to replace your thoughts. For my part, I will do that with you from where I am.

Best...

Sounds like the Scientific Remote Viewing technique to which Machinehead turned me on...

SCHN now down $9.00

interesting note from their earnings release:

Schnitzer Steel Reports 321% Rise in First Quarter Net Income

Overall, the Company's first quarter results ended in the range we expected with average selling prices for both ferrous metals and finished steel rising above the levels reported in the first quarter of fiscal 2003 and the fourth quarter of last fiscal year. Operating profits in our various metals recycling businesses, as well as the Auto Parts Business, showed good improvement from the first quarter of last year. The Steel Manufacturing Business also showed improvement over last year's first quarter; however, the results were lower than we anticipated due primarily to a higher than expected rise in recycled metal costs."

When stoolies pray, earth moves. :)

You all helped my Dad and my family, I'm sure. He lived 4 times longer than the doctors thought.

To Karen her hubby and kids, May the force be with you.

Karen,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please feel free to post about it if you need to during the

day(s) ahead. Thank you for making us aware. People like you who "lurk" are nontheless, part of the board and part of the community. I'm glad at this time in your life you feel that way as well.

Karen,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please feel free to post about it if you need to during the

day(s) ahead. Thank you for making us aware. People like you who "lurk" are nontheless, part of the board and part of the community. I'm glad at this time in your life you feel that way as well.

Seconded. Be well Karen, hubbie and kids. Join us sometime.

Archived