B4 The Belll Frieday October 29

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dusty-thanks for that, it was very honest! A long time ago I served on the line in Cyprus between the Greeks and the Turks who hated each others Guts. Here we sit many years later and the only thing that keeps both nations from War is that thin Blue Line. Is it worth it? the older I get the more I wonder! ;)

In other words, Bush wins and markets rally.

hmmm....I just can't see it.

My bet, if shrub wins:

- Foreigners bail, significantly.

- Dollar REALLY starts sliding

- 47% of country gets REAL depressed

- Other 49% also gets depressed, but doesn't understand why...

- All of today's econ. problems remain with us in full force.

- Shrub has zero incentive to maintain markets any more; everyone knows it.

Result of above = market tanks on Wednesday; if either shrub wins or it goes to court.

One man's opinion anyway... :blink:

B4, for shame. You know my feelings on Shrub. However, I feel that Amerika has a date with a crappy destiny and only the Shrubster could get us there in true Texas style.

On another note... for those of you who are in need of a last minute Halloween costume for the kids...

halloween.jpg

http://www.thestranger.com/current/special.html

What we as a society fail to condemn - we are destined to live with in forms such as this.

Nice to see a children's holiday mocking such a sad event. This will be all around the world in no time flat, and we will be looked upon for what we are, apologists for war crimes.

Yet another recruitment poster for AlQaeda

Go ahead and laugh at me, but I have shed many tears lately for the condition that we all find ourselves in. I feel totally helpless to do much about it. I could take severe, extreme measures, would that wake people up? Would it be worth the sacrifice? Should I turn away and just enjoy my life and family with no regard for those suffering for some mad vision? Did someone in my past make a sacrifice for my happiness and security? Should I return the favor or should I conform? Tough questions and tough times.

Hicksville? You don't have a clue buddy. Bush wins and the market rallies. Get used to it.

:lol:

As amazing and incredible an assertion this may be, I don't think that the American people are that stupid. I think that the Kerry landslide is going to shock and awe, and discredit the pollsters in the process.

B4: Will I vote for Shrub? wingohockingmoyamensing no, My Gawd, I'm a trial lawyer for heaven's sake!! :D I can't stand the little posturing fake cowboy. Do I think he wins? Yep. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE STUPIDITY OF RELIGIOUS RIGHT WING ROBOTS!!! I don't like it, but it will happen. Let Shrub twist in the wind of his demented decisions. I hope to hell that I'm wrong for the sake of the world.

Posted my last before seeing this. At least we've joined the issue :wink2:

Hit a couple of bars after work tonight here in the heartland of america. The buzz was all about how OBL is taunting our president and that we need to get him. They were energized for Bush BIGTIME. They see Kerry as an accomplice with OBL. Sad, but true. 4 more years for Bushco.

Bush will remain in office. Legally or not. The good news is that the economic pain is going leave him holding the bag. Republican party will be destroyed for a generation--it's their fault the economy is tanking, you know :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I'm sure that Dumbya and his gang have already packed up the imperial escape pod and loaded the minibar, synchronized watches with the saudis and al quaeda and the rest of the Shrub Die-nasty's entourage. Win lose or draw, the orgy will continue in backrooms and backchannels and secret signs and handshakes and whatnot. The election and due process is a formality for these shitheads. I'm sure they can afford to let the Dems take it whatever happens in the election.

Dusty I doubt anyone is laughing at you! Purdy i think those photos of the kids are out of bounds which Plunge has also elucidated. Man i wish all the boyz at the bar got a chance to play out their killing fantasies=c'mon tough guyz it is easy sign up, park the Ram pick-ups-learn to be a man and come home with one or no legs. ;)

Thats right Brian, as long as someone else is doing the dirty work, the white bread suburbanites with 2 or more SUV's can go to church every sunday and pray for our "leaders" and for lower interest rates for the 30 year mortgage. Wait till their precious little church schooled children are drafted to fight for the great crusader. Remember, Saddam was an evil dictator. Wow, I'm one angry american indian tonight.

Archived