B4 The Belll Frieday October 29

Ickster- Kurdistan is like the Albanians in the Balkans, they are a wild card. Turkey would use any excuse to wipe them off the map as Turkey has a large and growing Kurd minority who want to secede from Turkey. Albania of course wants a Greater Albania both ethnic groups want the same thing territory, their own Country etc. we will be in the Balkans forever because the Serbs, the Croats and the Albanians hate one anothers guts, the same is true in Iraq between the Kurds, the Sunni's and the Shite. Yugoslavia and Iraq remained as Nations only because of the ruthless repression of Milosevich and Hussein along comes a Texas cracker who says well-I'll make you all free and democratic-well the World is sharing the burden of that mistake in the Balkans but in Iraq it is all yours- our biz is here not there!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IF there is civil war in Iraq, will it spread also to those neighboring countries that encompass Kurdistan?

"IF"?

What is it now, if not a civil war?

The Israeli's "Plan B".............

Turkish sources confidentially report that the Turks are increasingly concerned by the expanding Israeli presence in Kurdistan and alleged encouragement of Kurdish ambitions to create an independent state. . . . The Turks note that the large Israeli intelligence operations in Northern Iraq incorporate anti-Syrian and anti-Iranian activity, including support to Iranian and Syrian Kurds who are in opposition to their respective governments.

Story

It has been acknowledged that Bush made his campaign speech today based upon advance info on the OBL tape. The OBL tape seems to have solidified support for those already planning on voting for him. OBL is still being portrayed as unsophisticated in politics and doesn't realize that his attacks on GWB (as well as Kerry too) will help GWB in the short run.

I am not so sure that OBL waited two years to make another video because he didn't understand American politics. He had quite an elaborate Afghanistan operation with the CIA in the early 90s, which the first Bush was glad to support.

The tape is a setup for something else later. There may be a market rally for one to three more days, but after that reality might set in. Not that it has so far.

Dusty and Purdy is that cuz you want him too or you think so ?? I do not think Kerry is out of it, although I do believe it could go on for months before there is a victor. I know Doc thinks Shrub wins because the fascists will fuddle the vote. But as K-Wave and many others have said their relatives including my own who previously voted Repub won't this time around and the polls reflect that-it ain't over. As to Blair he trails both the Conservatives and Lib-Democrats in the lead up to the election! ;)

Hit a couple of bars after work tonight here in the heartland of america. The buzz was all about how OBL is taunting our president and that we need to get him. They were energized for Bush BIGTIME. They see Kerry as an accomplice with OBL. Sad, but true. 4 more years for Bushco.

Bush will remain in office. Legally or not. The good news is that the economic pain is going leave him holding the bag. Republican party will be destroyed for a generation--it's their fault the economy is tanking, you know :lol: :lol: :lol:

B4: Will I vote for Shrub? wingohockingmoyamensing no, My Gawd, I'm a trial lawyer for heaven's sake!! :D I can't stand the little posturing fake cowboy. Do I think he wins? Yep. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE STUPIDITY OF RELIGIOUS RIGHT WING ROBOTS!!! I don't like it, but it will happen. Let Shrub twist in the wind of his demented decisions. I hope to hell that I'm wrong for the sake of the world.

SEG - I think you have not calculated that if they stay in power another four years, there will never be another election in the United States. We will be living in a war zone and under martial law. There won't be a market, either. well, maybe a black one.

Dustbowl - we will ALL be twisting in the wind.

Re the dollar: I think it is not clear because it is not clear if there will be some kind of nuclear attack on the US. If we make it through the next week without one, we might see a recovery

AMERICAN NIGHT

All hail the American night!

What was that?

I don't know

Sounds like guns...thunder.

...Alright! Alright! Alright!

Hey, listen! Listen! Listen, man! listen, man!

I don't know how many you people believe in astrology...

Yeah, that's right...that's right, baby, I...I am a

Sagittarius

The most philosophical of all the signs

But anyway, I don't believe in it

I think it's a bunch of bullshit, myself

But I tell you this, man, I tell you this

I don't know what's gonna happen, man, but I wanna have

my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames

Alright!

Archived